1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

Don't feel bad Belinda, I stay lost in the closet when Sponey's posts come up and he starts using all these words and phrases that I haven't a clue what he just said, no less understand! lol.....I just look for the funny parts he puts up as he can be so hilarious and makes me laugh!

Trappeur

I'm glad I'm not the only one LOL! We have so much in common Trappeur! 

• 4 weeks later...

Best gingerbread fragrance? Looking for the best one you guys have used for candles hands down from natures garden, just scent or flaming candle. Its one scent I am missing. Doesn't have to  just be "gingerbread" it can be gingerbread cookie or whatever just need a good gingerbread scent. Please tell me your favorite ones and review them if you can! Only want strong smelling scents.

On 7/12/2017 at 3:36 PM, Scents and Warmers said:

Have the tried the cotton candy from WSP or from MMS The Sage MMS has great oils but pricey

their pink sugar - cotton candy 

blackberry ice tea - gingerbread spice - green tea are awesome !

WSP cotton candy is much cheaper and very nice .

Edited by Moonstar

• 3 years later...
8 hours ago, NikkiBay said:

Don’t do it!!!!!!!!! Wasted money, time, and materials with Just Scent Fragrance oils!!! Stick with the good ones...flaming candle, Candle Science, and Lone Star! This place is a joke! No scent whatsoever! 

What did you get from them that you didn't like? I've had oils from them that were weak but several that were very good and strong. It seems that's the way with all suppliers.

• Like 1