Pine Boughs and Apples

Barbara AL

24 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

I just ordered that as it sounded so good....

Trappeur

Trappeur wait till this Friday if you can to order it - I just saw on their web site 1 lb bottles will be 30% off Black Friday. But if you don't want to chance it not 

being available go ahead and order it now - oh course let me know how you like it :) 

22 minutes ago, Barbara AL said:

I do my own blend of Pro Blend 600 from The Flaming Candle and add 25% GB464

Look at what you started now lol ! I just took a peek at the reviews for Pro Blend 600 and they look pretty good . After the holidays I think I'll order some 

and bunch of wick samples. Barbara, what wicks seem to work best with this type of  blend ? Im sure you saw the Black Friday specials @ Aztec 

30% off 1 lb bottles :) 

I am testing Wood wicks that is what I have in my tester Candle the Pine Boughs and Apples. I prefer the Cotton wicks from RE.

i heard bad things about the IGI 6006 last year that is what I use to use so I decided to order the Pro Blend. They say the Pro Blend is close to 50/50 soy paraffin not to sure about that but I like to add more soy to mine.

• Like 1

They are only putting their top 30 selling scents at 30% off. The Pine Boughs and Apples isn't one of them. However, they usually give out one free sample for each pound or 8 ouncer you buy, so you could get a free sample of it by buying a lb. of something on sale.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Gsmakinsoap said:

They are only putting their top 30 selling scents at 30% off. The Pine Boughs and Apples isn't one of them. However, they usually give out one free sample for each pound or 8 ouncer you buy, so you could get a free sample of it by buying a lb. of something on sale.

Thank you , I didn't know that .

How do I find out what their top

30 are ! Thank you in advance !

12 hours ago, Barbara AL said:

You are going to Love it Trappeur! I Think Scented would love it too!

Possibly, but I'm wondering if it's anything like something NG had, which I liked, but can't see that they carry it any more. It was an apple and pine fragrance with sage in it. Just can't remember the name. 

Nevermind, it wouldn't be. It was apple, pecan, sage I think. Hardly any pine in that description lol. Sorry, on the brink of losing  my mind from too much real job working. 

Edited by Scented
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, kandlekrazy said:

I bought Apples & Evergreen last year and never tried it and this year I said WOW this is a great scent.  Not sure why I put it away last year.   I'll be burning this for Christmas for sure.

Can you really smell the apple & citrus or mostly pine ? 

1 hour ago, Moonstar said:

Can you really smell the apple & citrus or mostly pine ? 

Mostly apple, and the pine comes through.  I don't smell citrus in it, at least not yet, I burned before full cure because I had to try it! I like it so much. OOB it did nothing for me which is prob why I never poured it last year.  Mine is from The Candle Source.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, kandlekrazy said:

Mostly apple, and the pine comes through.  I don't smell citrus in it, at least not yet, I burned before full cure because I had to try it! I like it so much. OOB it did nothing for me which is prob why I never poured it last year.  Mine is from The Candle Source.

Ok thanks + glad you pointed out that its from Candle Source. Barbara's was from Aztec and she mentioned citrus -apple + pine . They both sound awesome ! 

• 2 weeks later...
On November 21, 2016 at 9:39 PM, Scented said:

Possibly, but I'm wondering if it's anything like something NG had, which I liked, but can't see that they carry it any more. It was an apple and pine fragrance with sage in it. Just can't remember the name. 

Nevermind, it wouldn't be. It was apple, pecan, sage I think. Hardly any pine in that description lol. Sorry, on the brink of losing  my mind from too much real job working. 

I think they have that 1 I just seen it a couple day ago and was always gonna try it!