Pictures of new candles I have made in the past couple of days.

Trappeur

• 2 weeks later...

I've been so busy these days haven't had much time to check in. But glad I did. I just love your photos Trappeur. I also love the pics of your furbabies. Timmy looks positively sweet! I also love all the kitties flaked out on the couch. LOL You candles are beautiful! I wish I could smell the VBN one. I will have to get some of that one of these days!

Edited by Candybee

On 10/26/2016 at 6:57 PM, Candybee said:

I've been so busy these days haven't had much time to check in. But glad I did. I just love your photos Trappeur. I also love the pics of your furbabies. Timmy looks positively sweet! I also love all the kitties flaked out on the couch. LOL You candles are beautiful! I wish I could smell the VBN one. I will have to get some of that one of these days!

Thanks Candybee.  Well I guess you will get your wish to smell the VBN from WSP as I'm doing this for the swap if you want......

Trappeur

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Trappeur your candles are just beautiful.  I really love the triple cluster one.  Your embeds are adorable.  I remember to this day back on the bc board when you posted pictures of the melts you were making and you had trays and trays of beautiful melts.  I love the way you incorporated them into the candles.  Could I ask what which you used in the status jar?

• 6 months later...

wow they look awesome ... I have never seen a candle with decorations like that. So much work I bet! Lovely to see something different ... keep posting! Love your animal Pics too ... I live in a log cabin in the bush so I appreciate nature too

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Trappeur said:

Thankyou Obsessed.....

I too live in the bush...lol - in a cabin - but up in the mountains....

You should post pictures of your bush cabin.....I'd love to see them!

Trappeur

Me too! I would love to see pics of Australia! Your cabin too Trappeur!

2 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Thankyou Obsessed.....

I too live in the bush...lol - in a cabin - but up in the mountains....

You should post pictures of your bush cabin.....I'd love to see them!

Trappeur

Are you getting ready to move this summer?

Goldie