Pictures of new candles I have made in the past couple of days.

Trappeur

I thought I would share pictures of new things I've made in the past couple of days.

I just fell in love with this triple cluster pottery piece at the shop I make my wine candles for.  I thought it would be so neat to do a candle in.  She actually loved the idea and gave me one for the shop to pour in for her.  Each section has a different size wick (a 10, 7, and a cd6)  and it's pretty big too.  I did this in WSP VBN that I just got in to test.  Can't wait for this thing to get cured.

b2ef9ef6-7132-4cb9-8f47-cefc36cada77.jpg

CIMG8205.jpg

CIMG8202.jpg

This is a new piece of crystal I got off of Ebay

CIMG7865.jpg

More pieces off of Ebay

CIMG7864_1.jpg

I finally made this heart embed...It is made in a silicone mold.  Pain in the neck to get out of the mold as the leaves are so delicate, but I did it.

CIMG7916.jpg

I just got a silicone mold with owls which I thought were cutie patootie!  And I think this is my favorite leaf mold (a candy mold).

CIMG8062.jpg

All my tins get embeds.  I make the 8oz and 16oz tins.

CIMG7467.jpg

Snuck in a picture of my ever faithful "Munchkin".   She sits for hours at the counter watching me make candles.

CIMG8135.jpg

Test burning my large crystal...and the wicks were perfect.  The beautiful little crystal jar with silver lid was a beautiful precious gift I just got from Moonstar 2 weeks ago when she sent me some oil samples.   THANKYOU AGAIN MOONSTAR!  I used a cd6 and did in my own blend called Lemincello.  It's almost time for me to burn and test...Love it!

CIMG8138.jpg

CIMG8142.jpg

CIMG8311.jpg

Me and my faithful companion "Timmy".  He is an Arabian.  He is very very old....32 years to be exact.  He's been struggling for the past couple of years with losing so much weight as he has no teeth so I have to make up special food for him of Senior grain, beet pulp with molasses, rice bran, and alfalfa cubes.  I mix all this together and fill the bucket to cover all this feed with water as it turns into a mash.   And then he gobbles it down.  Comes out to 8pounds of feeding x 3 times a day....He eats better than me, but he is my baby as I have had him his entire life but the first 5 years.  He used to be a parade horse.  We have gone so many places together, on camping trips, riding in the hills and woods and when I am working outside in my flower gardens, I let him out of his enclosed pasture and he just follows me around like a dog.  Last year Moonshine sent me 2 beautiful horse blankets to help me out with him and my other 2 horses.  They were just perfect!  THANKYOU AGAIN MOONSHINE!!!

CIMG8040_1.jpg

I love this ball canning jar.  Takes a cd14...perfect size...I just hat this label on it!  Haven't figure out quite yet how to label it...

CIMG8302.jpg

Had over a hundred candles to do this week.

CIMG8129.jpg

Another candy mold of leaves.  I just love this one.....

CIMG7712.jpg

My family....lol

Can you tell I love all kinds of animals? 

CIMG3425.jpg

Now this is an old crock 7" wide.

I did this in hot apple pie (for me!)...

CIMG8356.jpg

I did a terrible job on the leaf embeds.  Some were thicker than the other....and due to it being chilly in the house, the top got some hair line cracks but no problem cause this was for me too.  Took 3 cd 7 wicks.

CIMG8350.jpg

Last picture is me and Munchkin....it was so beautiful this weekend and the weather was nice cool so I got some much needed time to be with all my animals here in the mountains.

CIMG8014.jpg

Thanks for letting me share with everyone......

Trappeur

• Like 11

Your posts just make my day !

You are so generous with your

knowledge about candles. I for 

one am very thankful for that. 

Your candles are so beautiful and I just love the hand crafted pottery candles - just gorgeous ? Your life in the mountains & acreage seems so far removed from my life in the city, it makes me yearn for 

solitude at times - getting old I guess lol ! Your animals ???

your very welcome on the jar . Let's just say you did it more justice than I would have ??

thanks agsin ! 

• Like 1

Beautiful!!! All of them!!! You're candles are so beautiful!!! I thought of you when I was at Goodwill the other day and they had some of these Crystal jars with lids. I should have bought them for you!! They look a lot like the ones you are using. I may go back and get them when I get back in town next week. Love the ceramic containers too! Gorgeous!! 

Kelly

• Like 2

Soooo precious!!! Timmy looks wonderful and that is an amazing picture of you two- I am so glad the blankets worked for you ?

your candles are gorgeous as always- the blue ball jar....how about the label round on the lid so it doesn't take away from the jar itself

Munchkin melts my heart- there is hardly anything more precious in the world than our babies....fur and non fur 

• Like 1

I love these!  They are beautiful! Very talented chandler!!! I also love your kittens. Nothing beats the love of our pets.  We do have cats here on the farm, but I am equally blessed with cattle and grand dogs! lol

She wanted a selfie! I was reluctant, but she talked me into it ?.  Can you tell it made me a little nervous! 

IMG_0255.JPG

• Like 8

....something is very weird.  I just was going to reply to the posts that people put up here but everyone's replies have disappeared?????

I know I saw replies from Moonstar, Moonshine, Krazekelly and I think Goldie had one and someone else did.  All I see is a picture and reply from Missy.    Love your picture Missy and your cow.  Thankyou!

Does anyone not see all the posts/replies from others here or is it just me?  Actually I am having quite a bit of trouble with coming to Craftserver this past 2 weeks.  I think I will go and put up a new thread on this problem.

Trappeur

That is just so weird as like I said if I go to someones profile who has posted on that thread and click on the post in their profile, my whole thread comes right up and I can see everyone else who has posted.  Like I said, Moonstar, Moonshine, Kraze Kelly and I think Puma posted on it too....so weird.

Trappeur

I just wanted to see something for myself.  I went to Moonstars profile (where anyone can go to anyones profile) and saw the posts made in her profile and clicked on the post I put up of the pictures...and yep, the whole topic came up and I am looking right now where everyone else posted to it.  What does this all mean?

Trappeur

Beautiful beautiful Trappeur!!! Oh my....just amazing work you do there girl and I JUST LOVE how creamy those candles look and LOVE the pottery....I repeat....I LOVE the pottery!!! Oh...and you have the sweetest animals....so happy, so serene , so content looking animals. Love all the pics!! :) Keep 'em coming!!

Thanks so much everyone for all your kind comments!  And yes Goldie and Moonshine, that is a great idea to put a round label on the lid!  I'm a gonna do just that!

So you want more pictures Puma?  Ok, I got some more coming.  Actually they are new labels for the Christmas holidays.  

Trappeur

• Like 1