Candlewic Fall Scent Pack

awnl

New scent pack sound delicious and different for fall, might have to look into getting this.

• Maple Bourbon Brioche (1oz)
• Apple Cider Donut (1oz)
• Pumpkin Pancakes (1oz)
• Smoked Ginger (1oz)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Belinda said:

I saw this last night and went ahead and bit the bullet and ordered the new FO's except I forgot to get smoke ginger and got 8 ounces of the others because they sounded so good! *shudder*

Don't feel bad Belinda, I ordered 16 ounces of each for the same reason!  I hope we like them! :) 

• Like 2

These are new FO 's ? So I take it that no one has tried Apple Cider Donut ? Does anyone know how their Sugared Vanilla Shortbread

compares to ICS ? ICS is pretty good but I was just wondering about Candlewic's lol !

Edited by Moonstar

4 hours ago, Moonstar said:

These are new FO 's ? So I take it that no one has tried Apple Cider Donut ? Does anyone know how their Sugared Vanilla Shortbread

compares to ICS ? ICS is pretty good but I was just wondering about Candlewic's lol !

Moonstar, I only use Candlewic's version...super strong!  I'll let you know about the apple cider donut when I get it in.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Candle Wic's is wonderful! I have a sample (or at lest I think I do) of ICS's but I'm thinking it isn't as good as CW's. I can't be sure until I put it in wax but OOB it doesn't smell the same to my nose but it does smell good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Belinda said:

Candle Wic's is wonderful! I have a sample (or at lest I think I do) of ICS's but I'm thinking it isn't as good as CW's. I can't be sure until I put it in wax but OOB it doesn't smell the same to my nose but it does smell good.

Ok I'll go ahead and get the Candle Wic Sugared Shortbread then - your the second person on here that said its wonderful. Cant wait to hear how the 

cider donut is. The butterscotch pudding sounds good too LMAO !!!! 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I got apple cider doughnut and it smells ok so far. I also got the pumpkin pancakes and the maple bourbon brioche but haven't put either in wax. To my nose, Pumpkin Pancakes smells like pumpkin pecan waffles so I'm guessing it's their version of that particular scent. I haven't put it in wax yet though. The Apple Cider Doughnut is ok but I haven't melted it yet. I smell more cider than doughnut. I'll try and the MBB in wax today and see how that goes.

49 minutes ago, Belinda said:

I got apple cider doughnut and it smells ok so far. I also got the pumpkin pancakes and the maple bourbon brioche but haven't put either in wax. To my nose, Pumpkin Pancakes smells like pumpkin pecan waffles so I'm guessing it's their version of that particular scent. I haven't put it in wax yet though. The Apple Cider Doughnut is ok but I haven't melted it yet. I smell more cider than doughnut. I'll try and the MBB in wax today and see how that goes.

I might pass on the cider donut then, I was thinking that it would smell more like cider than donut 

like you said. I'm for sure getting the larger bottle of the sugared vanilla shortbread though. Let us know once you melt the donut one :) thanks for updating us ??

• Like 1

On 8/17/2016 at 6:15 PM, Candybee said:

Oh you enablers are at it again!!

Really!  Geezum crow......every time I come to this board someone is putting up more great scents to try.  This is just disgusting.  I mean how many suppliers can one have?  You keep reading and reading about this one loves this and this one loves that and you feel you have gotta get a sample of not 1 but 6 or them and then you get on the website, and there are so many other things that sound just awesome so now your cart is getting bigger and bigger and the $$$ keep adding up!  This has got to stop you ENABLERS!  I'm not coming here anymore! lol

Trappeur

• Like 4

On September 12, 2016 at 10:26 AM, kandlekrazy said:

I was really disappointed in almost every scent I purchased from them.  Since I never buy those 1 oz'ers I have a whole lotta blending to do.

Oh no I bought a big bottle of sugared vanilla shortbread ?is that that you've tried ?? ??

On 9/12/2016 at 7:26 AM, kandlekrazy said:

I was really disappointed in almost every scent I purchased from them.  Since I never buy those 1 oz'ers I have a whole lotta blending to do.

Sorry I got them mixed up with Candlemakers Store which is all the fo I was disappointed in.  I have 4.5# to blend of theirs to try to make something stronger.

• 1 month later...
On 9/9/2016 at 4:57 PM, Moonstar said:

Did you ever get the apple cider donut ...what did you think ?

Sorry haven't been on in a while Moonstar.  The apple cider donut is okay.  Not bad but not amazing.  You definitely smell more of the cider than the donut.  I can send you a sniffie if you like.  I tell you what I love....the apple ale.

25 minutes ago, soshiegirl said:

Sorry haven't been on in a while Moonstar.  The apple cider donut is okay.  Not bad but not amazing.  You definitely smell more of the cider than the donut.  I can send you a sniffie if you like.  I tell you what I love....the apple ale.

Very sweet of you to offer but I think I'll pass based on your OOB review. I think with most of them you'd smell more cider than donut. How would 

you describe the apple ale ? Did you order anything else, if you what did you think ? Thanks again for the offer, very thoughtful of you :)

On 10/19/2016 at 2:45 PM, Moonstar said:

Very sweet of you to offer but I think I'll pass based on your OOB review. I think with most of them you'd smell more cider than donut. How would 

you describe the apple ale ? Did you order anything else, if you what did you think ? Thanks again for the offer, very thoughtful of you :)

It really smells just like Apple Ale!  You smell the crisp ale and the ale notes as well.  I was surprised I liked it as much as I did.  Nice change of pace for the Fall.

• Like 1