I must......

KrazeKelly

get off this couch and put down the peach margarita so I can package soaps!! I cut over 300 labels last night. I steamed all the soaps today and still have pics to take!! Then to start on my fall soaps next week!! ?

Kelly

image.jpeg

• Like 6

4 hours ago, puma52 said:

Gracious! You make me feel like I'm being lazy Krazekelly! :) I love your soaps!! You have been working so hard and it shows...beautiful soaps ya got there! :bow:

Thanks!! Lol I never did get off the couch. ? Now I have to get busy today. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, KrazeKelly said:

I pour what I'm in the mood for. Ha! I do lots of remakes for my customers also for the popular ones. But I enjoy trying new fragrances, some I only make once but every now and then I find a keeper. 

This is exactly how I make soap too. I pour what I want, when I want, with a repeat every now and then. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Moonstar said:

Wow ! these are so pretty ! what scents did you make + out of curiosity whats your best sellers ? your making me feel like a lazy butt right now lol !

Thanks!! Gosh I make a bunch of scents. Way more than I probably should Ha! These are: 

Hibiscus

Magnolia

Apple Blossom

Sea Salt & Cocoa Bean

Vanilla Musk

White Tea

Misbehavin

Love Spell

Blackberry Sage

Beach

Natural Lavender Chamomile w/ chamomile and willow bark extract and lavender/chamomile infused olive oil. And Lavender EO

My best seller of all time is The Perfect Man which I renamed 50 Shades for Men. I sell it in regular bars and shaving soap. The other good ones for me are Apple Mango Tango, Patchouli Rain, Passionate Kisses, Amazing Grace, Vanilla Lace and Bora Bora. 

Kelly

• Like 1

omgosh!  They are gorgeous!!!  You have the talent and your colors are just stunning!  What scent is the one with the gold on top in the left corner?  If you don't mind me asking but is that a blend of the sea salt and cocoa bean?  Sounds like a candle I would like to make...

Love every one of them!

Trappeur

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KrazeKelly said:

Thanks!! Gosh I make a bunch of scents. Way more than I probably should Ha! These are: 

Hibiscus

Magnolia

Apple Blossom

Sea Salt & Cocoa Bean

Vanilla Musk

White Tea

Misbehavin

Love Spell

Blackberry Sage

Beach

Natural Lavender Chamomile w/ chamomile and willow bark extract and lavender/chamomile infused olive oil. And Lavender EO

My best seller of all time is The Perfect Man which I renamed 50 Shades for Men. I sell it in regular bars and shaving soap. The other good ones for me are Apple Mango Tango, Patchouli Rain, Passionate Kisses, Amazing Grace, Vanilla Lace and Bora Bora. 

Kelly

honestly - they are so beautiful. Ive never used any of those FO - outside of Love spell. All of you are making me feel lazy lol !

Edited by Moonstar
spelling

26 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Peak has a sea salt and Cocoa bean  - smells divine but haven't tested yet - getting around to it : - 

Not sure if its the same FO though as Kelly used in her amazing soaps - my goodness the talent on here :) 

http://www.peakcandle.com/products/Sea-Salt-and-Cocoa-Bean-Fragrance-Oil__F1191.aspx

Yes, this is the one I tried. It smelled so good when I made it. It still smells good but has faded to a bit lighter. ? And it gets very dark also. It is one that I could not stop smelling after I cut it but now it's just ok. 

Trappeur, the one with the gold top in upper left is Blackberry Sage

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Peak has a sea salt and Cocoa bean  - smells divine but haven't tested yet - getting around to it : - 

Not sure if its the same FO though as Kelly used in her amazing soaps - my goodness the talent on here :) 

http://www.peakcandle.com/products/Sea-Salt-and-Cocoa-Bean-Fragrance-Oil__F1191.aspx

I tried that one time but no luck as I didn't get a throw....just one of those things....

Trappeur

• Like 1