First off, thank you to all who have posted about favorite suppliers + FO's  ! I've never ordered from Filmore before and was so pleasantly surprised !

The packaging was superb - glass amber bottles that were bubble wrapped + packed with lots of peanuts + shipped within 1 day :)

The iced lemon biscotti is fantastic, smells like a delicious lemon sugar cookie + the daffodil is so fresh ... I typically don't like heavy florals

but this OOB is lovely :) Next time  I think I'll try the Christmas tree -  citrus spruce - mulberry bush - cocoa therapy - nutmeg ginger - coconut 

have any of you tried these ? Well, thanks again !

• Like 2

The Iced Lemon Biscotti fills the house with the most wonderful scent.  Love, love, love!   Nutmeg ginger is also a winner for me as is Christmas tree.  I'm using 464 soy, pint canning jars, and Premier 790 wicks.   I don't like florals so didn't care for the Daffodil when testing a cured candle.

Goldie

• Like 1

Their daffodils and iced lemon biscotti are two of my favorites.

Be sure to also put on your list:

Cedar Garland (another incredible holiday scent that throws like crazy)

Patchouli

Cranberry Citrus

Christmas Tree (the best CT out there IMO)

Nutmeg Ginger (I always use this for the fall & holidays, try mixing it with your fav gingerbread or pumpkin)

There are lots of others but so far these are my favs!

• Like 3

Thanks Candybee , I will :) Have any of you tried the citrus spruce - orange pekoe tea - oatmeal or sugar cookie . Im so glad I gave them

a chance - SUPER impressed ! Thanks again for posting about these. It also doesn't hurt when the company is so helpful + courteous :)

oh and i want to try the cocoa therapy + coconut too lol ! GoldenMN + Candybee, may I ask what wax you used ? 

Thanks again :) 

• Like 1

I use palm. Its kind of hard not to get a good throw with palm, but the flip side of palm is that it can take a scent and morph it once its been cured for a while. The FOs I suggested work great in my wax and the scent didn't morph on me.

• Like 1

I love their Iced Lemon Biscotti too! Also their Nutmeg Ginger like Candybee said and their Warm Caramel Vanilla and Christmas Tree are also very good. I want to try their Oatmeal Raisin cookie so maybe the next time I place an order I'll get a sample. It sounds so good!

• Like 1

Belina , let me know if you get the oatmeal raisin cookie, that ones on my list too, so I'll let you know :) I'm also trying the coconut + orange pekoe tea - creamy chai latte

banana nut bread + orange creamsickle + maybe a few others lol ! The customer service + packaging is WONDERFUL !!!! 

• Like 1

What were shipping prices like?  This is one supplier that I'd like to add to my list if shipping isn't crazy.  I'd love to order glass from them as

well as fo.  Sometimes those glass amber bottles can really jack up shipping costs.

• Like 1

kandlekrazy I live in Northern VA not real far from Lancaster. Its about a 3-4 hr drive and their shipping is high for me. They use UPS and you know their prices are high.

On the other hand you have to call if you want price break on shipping. If you order in bulk you can definitely get a better rate. But if you are ordering just a few items it can be pricey.

That is why I drive out to Lancaster to pick up my orders. Its cheaper in gas for me than having them ship to me.

• Like 1

Kandlekrazy ... for me they weren't too bad, but I'm also a neighboring state - MI . i couldn't be happier - glass amber bottles were a nice surprise

but the down side to that would if your a long distance from them - it ups the weight - shipping cost- but i love the glass bottles. Most importantly,

the quality was really good. 

13 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Belina , let me know if you get the oatmeal raisin cookie, that ones on my list too, so I'll let you know :) I'm also trying the coconut + orange pekoe tea - creamy chai latte

banana nut bread + orange creamsickle + maybe a few others lol ! The customer service + packaging is WONDERFUL !!!! 

I sure will! Let us know how you like the FO's you got from them. Right now I'm using Banana Nut Bread from CS and love it but would like to know how other's BNB compare in case I'm placing an order with someone besides CS and need that particular FO. I'm also interested in their Coconut so please post how you like that one. I can't find a good one.

Thanks!

• Like 1

i will for sure :) same here for the banana nut bread from CS, but like you, Im always searching lol ! I did make some wax tarts with lemon pound cake -Peak 

and was excited to try it out since the CT was really nice , but it didn't seem strong as a tart. Maybe because its a citrus + its a big room idk ? Im still plugging

away at wax blends for tarts. Im ordering the Golden tart blend -Fillmore and decided to add a bit of palm wax + see how that works out. 

Im with you on the coconut - really tough to find, they all smell artificial to me :(

• Like 1

On 4/2/2016 at 3:55 PM, Moonstar said:

Thanks Candybee , I will :) Have any of you tried the citrus spruce - orange pekoe tea - oatmeal or sugar cookie . Im so glad I gave them

a chance - SUPER impressed ! Thanks again for posting about these. It also doesn't hurt when the company is so helpful + courteous :)

oh and i want to try the cocoa therapy + coconut too lol ! GoldenMN + Candybee, may I ask what wax you used ? 

Thanks again :) 

Cocoa Therapy....AWESOME! :) Daffodil too.

• Like 1

i will for sure :) same here for the banana nut bread from CS, but like you, Im always searching lol ! I did make some wax tarts with lemon pound cake -Peak 

and was excited to try it out since the CT was really nice , but it didn't seem strong as a tart. Maybe because its a citrus + its a big room idk ? Im still plugging

away at wax blends for tarts. Im ordering the Golden tart blend -Fillmore and decided to add a bit of palm wax + see how that works out. 

Im with you on the coconut - really tough to find, they all smell artificial to me :(

Puma do you use the cocoa therapy as is, or do you blend ? Honestly, for what I just ordered in terms of weight, my shipping was very reasonable. I was going 

to place an order a few days ago with Rustic Essentials but shipping was $14 for 8 oz of product. Of course thats before being packed but still, Im not that 

far from them . 

• Like 1

I used to love their cocoa therapy until I discovered Peak's sea salt and cocoa bean. It blew me away!  Used it this past Christmas and it smells even better in wax. It smells like warm pure melted premium dark chocolate with a touch of sea salt. Yowzers it smells sooooo goooooood!:drool:

Edited by Candybee
  • Like 2

Funny you mention Peak's sea salt + cocoa ... I have a sample bottle that I'm going to try out.... what kind of wax did you try it in ? 

Most everything from Peak I love. I think the black raspberry vanilla is the best I've found. Also, if you like tart, the red currant is great

so similar to the votivo red currant candle . 

On 4/13/2016 at 5:46 PM, Moonstar said:

Puma do you use the cocoa therapy as is, or do you blend ? Honestly, for what I just ordered in terms of weight, my shipping was very reasonable. I was going 

to place an order a few days ago with Rustic Essentials but shipping was $14 for 8 oz of product. Of course thats before being packed but still, Im not that 

far from them . 

I like to blend the cocoa therapy with other chocolate scents to enrich them such as chocolate brownie, cocoa etc  and also love blending w/coffee scents. Great w/vanilla too! :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Candybee said:

I used to love their cocoa therapy until I discovered Peak's sea salt and cocoa bean. It blew me away!  Used it this past Christmas and it smells even better in wax. It smells like warm pure melted premium dark chocolate with a touch of sea salt. Yowzers it smells sooooo goooooood!:drool:

Ohhhhhh....this sounds delicious Candybee!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...