"The" Best Buttercream Fragrance...

coffeebean

Has anyone been able to get through to Tennessee Candle.  I have been trying but the phone just rings and rings with no answering service.

I can't even get on their website now.  It shows that their domain name has expired, so we can't even get on the site.

What telephone number should I be calling?  I've tried the 423-753-6920.

Trappeur

That is very strange seeing as my order according to ups is scheduled to come today

you said you have oils that came in that were supposed to be sent to you?

I emailed back my order confirmation that came from Kimberlie and I will let you know if she responds 

1 hour ago, moonshine said:

Just b/4 Christmas I placed a good size order of wax and oils and there were a few oils that I thought just got missed during packaging so I emailed Brent a couple of times as a casual reminder that some oils were missing and that it was no biggy at all.  Because the pumpkin pecan waffle I had ordered 5 of them and the 3 that didn't get in the box, I told him to not worry about it as things happen and that he could put these oils in the box of wax I was going to be ordering in a week or so.  Well, I did get some more wax and he said he the oils wouldn't be in the box and that he would send them out either that day or the next day and the next day is when he had the attack.  So this is where it stands.  No biggy.....I just feel even horrible to even calling Kimberlie now.  It's only been 1 1/2 weeks.  I don't think I could even focus myself.  But now I'm really in a pickle as I just got a new store and almost 1/2 the oils are coming from Tennessee and I need to order right now.....but I'm in such limbo and just don't know what to do as I have to have this job ready in 2 weeks as it is a brand new store that hasn't even opened yet.  I just hope that Tennessee will stay in business.....I just tried again right now Tennessee and now the site is up again and I can get on but the phone just rings and rings and then a recording comes on saing the call cannot go through and try later.

That is very strange seeing as my order according to ups is scheduled to come today

you said you have oils that came in that were supposed to be sent to you?

I emailed back my order confirmation that came from Kimberlie and I will let you know if she responds 

Has anyone been able to get through to Tennessee Candle.  I have been trying but the phone just rings and rings with no answering service.

I can't even get on their website now.  It shows that their domain name has expired, so we can't even get on the site.

Trappeur

3 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Trappeur

Are you using this link?  I'm not ordering, but I can get into the website.  http://www.tennesseecandlesoapsupplies.com/

Goldie

Kim called me today about my order into TC and she is shipping it out today. She's trying to do her best at getting back into it so soon. Brent normally handled all the internet orders, so she's struggling a bit. I feel so bad for her, I pray for her and her family going through this way to young.

• Sad 1

I feel so bad too. I can't quit thinking of her. I have only spoken with him 4 or 5 times but he sure seemed like a wonderful man. Always posting such sweet stuff about Kim and how much he loved her. It just breaks my heart. I give her a ton of credit cause I don't think I would be able to handle everything and then have to deal with running their company. 

• Sad 1