First CPOP Soap

Kaybee23

With a little help from Robin's tutorial, a recipe from Millersoap, some supportive friends (and DH), and a lot of reading, this is my first attempt at soap and I did CPOP. It is scented Oatmeal Raisin Cookie from KY, and sprinkled with some oatmeal. It smells wonderful, can't wait to use it, and can't wait to make more. Thanks for looking.

post-28-139458390295_thumb.jpg

With a little help from Robin's tutorial, a recipe from Millersoap, some supportive friends (and DH), and a lot of reading, this is my first attempt at soap and I did CPOP. It is scented Oatmeal Raisin Cookie from KY, and sprinkled with some oatmeal. It smells wonderful, can't wait to use it, and can't wait to make more. Thanks for looking.

I am getting ready to attemPt this coming weekend my first batch of soap once I find a recipe to try and I hope it turns out as great as your first batch. I am getting VERY anxious. Still have alot of questions about coloring, etc..... Have fun

Ooooooo...looks good enough to eat! :D I bet they smell divine. Great job. btw:how was the CPOP overall for you?

I had read and read and just tried to be prepared as much as possible. It really went much smoother than what I anticipated. I would like to try just the CP, just to get a feel for it. I want to experience each method and then decide which I like the best and stick with it. It was a great learning experience. Thank you all for your comments, I am definately hooked now! :D