I think I have a problem

thebeesknees

You're preaching to the choir here :whistle:

Precisely. You will be hard pressed to find anyone here to recognize/admit that you have any sort of problem! We are thinking, "woo-hoo that looks like fun!". Well, since I am OCD about getting FO's into wax I am thinking-"The problem is that it has not yet touched wax-get that stuff into wax!". haha!

Some of these are old (like a couple or few years old) and were back in the cupboard. They never got tested, but I couldn't throw them away. Most of them still smell good. Do you think they are still worth testing if a few years old?

Make some tarts with them and sell them! Since some of them are a couple years old, you may find the supplier doesn't carry the FO anymore.

Precisely. You will be hard pressed to find anyone here to recognize/admit that you have any sort of problem! We are thinking, "woo-hoo that looks like fun!". Well, since I am OCD about getting FO's into wax I am thinking-"The problem is that it has not yet touched wax-get that stuff into wax!". haha!

Karen, I do agree that the bigger problem is that the FO hasn't met wax yet. :) I'm going to try and tell myself that I can't buy anymore until I get at least half of these tested. Ha ha. I don't think I'll listen though.