Elements

doglvr

I've never ordered from Elements, but want to. I was wondering if anyone knows - is their 1.00 sample vial enough to do anything with? Like make one tart maybe or is it just for OOB sniffing?

My list is soooooooooo long after reading all of their scents. I read past posts and I know the Flicker fragrances are very popular.

Thanks if anyone can help!

Jackie

I order from Elements and tend to discard those sample FO vials. I just open them up, take a sniff, and toss. Its only about 1/2 tsp. I can't do anything with that.

They do have some good FOs thou. Like anyone else they can be hit or miss but for me they are more hit than miss. I am one that misses the old Flickers and still buy some of the scents they carry from them. These work great in soap and candles: Rocky Mtn., Patchouli Honey (a best seller for years), Tuscan Lace. They have a green tea that is so fresh and clean I just love it but have only used it in M&P. I have tried a lot of their FOs really and like many of them. The Manuka (sp?) Lavender and their Honey L'Octaine, and Tropical White Musk are also very nice.

I've had great luck with these in candles

balsam & citrus...one of my favs

kai

Tuscan lace

cranberry ginger spice tea, which was a flickers fragrance and was discontinued. Sorry I'm even mentioning it...but it was absolutely

my very favorite holiday scent. I've got a pound that I'm hoarding!

They carry some great FOs; one of my favorite suppliers for FOs, but like Candybee mentioned, I just sniff their sample vials, as there just isn't enough to do anything with them.

If you like Dragon's Blood, Elements' got the best, imho.

Thanks Ravens need to try their DB. It's Flickers version?

They carry some great FOs; one of my favorite suppliers for FOs, but like Candybee mentioned, I just sniff their sample vials, as there just isn't enough to do anything with them.

If you like Dragon's Blood, Elements' got the best, imho.

I use their Honey Oatmeal FO and their Pumpkin Log..... Honey Oatmeal for B & B... Pumpkin Log for candles and melties,,, has an awesome throw in my EL with beeswax container blend. I just recently started testing their lavender martini in candles and melties....testing is going well so far.

Love love love their Rocky Mountain Christmas, patchouli honey, Manuka lavender, juniper and aloe, sweetgrass, Sensuos black rose, downpour, exotic amazon and teakwood and green Irish tweed- they all throw super in soy

Forgot about the Green Irish Tweed. Its very good.

I need to try their juniper and aloe. I need a new spa type fragrance with aloe in it.

• 3 years later...
On 10/13/2013 at 10:32 AM, moonshine said:

Love love love their Rocky Mountain Christmas, patchouli honey, Manuka lavender, juniper and aloe, sweetgrass, Sensuos black rose, downpour, exotic amazon and teakwood and green Irish tweed- they all throw super in soy

The manuka lavender, is that a honey lavender scent ? Thats what Im looking for. I found one on Aztec ??? I think it was a BBW Dupe 

3 hours ago, Moonstar said:

The manuka lavender, is that a honey lavender scent ? Thats what Im looking for. I found one on Aztec ??? I think it was a BBW Dupe 

Yes it's a honey lavender but it doesn't smell honey sweet to me - just a very fresh different version of lavender 

1 hour ago, moonshine said:

Yes it's a honey lavender but it doesn't smell honey sweet to me - just a very fresh different version of lavender 

You don't happen to have a tiny bit of it do ya, I just wanna see what it smells like. If you do, just let me know how much or at a minimum shipping.

Its a mellow sweet lavender with an herbal note. Honestly very nice, spa worthy scent.

I have since tried the Juniper Aloe and it is now one of my top sellers in soaps and lotions. Since this thread was started I have switched a few of my scents for Elements. I also use (flicker's) Sea Island Grapefruit. It makes awesome CP soap. I would never hesitate to try out another FO of theirs.

• Like 1

You don't happen to have a tiny bit of it do ya, I just wanna see what it smells like. If you do, just let me know how much or at a minimum shipping.

I think I have some, actually a whole 8 oz bottle.  I will check.  

I am pretty sure I do 

when I get back tomorrow I will check and let you know  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Candybee said:

Its a mellow sweet lavender with an herbal note. Honestly very nice, spa worthy scent.

I have since tried the Juniper Aloe and it is now one of my top sellers in soaps and lotions. Since this thread was started I have switched a few of my scents for Elements. I also use (flicker's) Sea Island Grapefruit. It makes awesome CP soap. I would never hesitate to try out another FO of theirs.

They have some good ones don't they? I believe you got me hooked on them with the Rocky Mountain Xmas ?

Edited by moonshine