Is there a Fo Anonymous group?

kfintoni

I think I am officially addicted to FO. Just came home to find all kinds of deliveries and so excited. I don't have enough room for what I already have but just opened up huge orders from, Peak, NG, Candle Science and The candle source. I cannot wait to pour the Wild Wild West and Hayride. I am going to have to start sneaking them in hiding them from hubby just like my fabric.

Karen in MA

We were going to start one but the first step is admitting that you have a problem and as co-dependent enablers we could never get even one person to move past the first step. We are officially an addiction recovery failure. In some odd way this makes us happy and proud...hahaha!!!

Edited by justajesuschick

LOL!! My first thought is HA! Not here for certain! This is site is poison for people trying to beat their FO addiction!!!

My counter currently has 28 new FOs on it, most being 16 oz. I'm certain on my divorce papers they'll name aroma haven and natures garden as the faulted party!!!

:laugh2:

LOL!! My first thought is HA! Not here for certain! This is site is poison for people trying to beat their FO addiction!!!

My counter currently has 28 new FOs on it, most being 16 oz. I'm certain on my divorce papers they'll name aroma haven and natures garden as the faulted party!!!

You know you're a FOHO when your supply shelves are stocked full of FOs and you still have more left over; in my kitchen, bedrooms, stockroom... and many of those are ones you no longer need or use!

Lol!! Thought I was the only one with fo all over the house. I even stuff them under my bed.