Looking for Blackberry something...

FaithfulScenter

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking as well! This is a thread that I posted a bit ago. Perhaps you will see some there.

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?107091-Blackberry-Jam-from-candlemaker-s-store-is-yummy.-Blackberry-that-you-recommend&highlight=blackberry+justajesuschick

As a consumer, I got one from Haley's Heavenly Scents that was so strong I could only have a small piece in the warmer and I like them strong! I have not found one as good. It was called Bodacious Blackberry so it made me wonder if it was the Blackberry Pie form JS's Bodacious line. I hate to order a pound and be wrong. I have not yet placed a Daystar order so have not tried that one.

I love OOB Daystars Blackberry Jam, but in my GB 415 it does not throw well..

I have used AH Blackberry Crisp..it does good in my soy wax..to my nose, it is kind of tart smelling..I don't get a lot of crust smell..

But I would get just a sample to try out first...Everyone smells different components in a fragrance..

Again, we only carry that one blackberry so I have never really looked for one... but dang if you're not right! Lots of blends of blackberry but very few plain blackberry scents... Seems the simple scents are the hardest to find at times... Good luck!

Almost positive that you are talking about Front Porch's Bodacious Blackberry. She just stopped selling FOs, so looks like none of us can get any more. :-(

I had a small amount and it was great alone and as a blender. I have tried both Haley's Heavenly Scents' Blackberry scents and Front Porch's Blackberry scents. Both smelled exactly the same to my nose.

Edited by nmhoneybear

Blackberry from AH/RE does great in 464, very strong.

Northcountry Blueberry is very good in 464 too. Also from AH/RE.

I buy from them all the time! How did I not know that they had one. I better check my spreadsheet in case I have it! haha!

Almost positive that you are talking about Front Porch's Bodacious Blackberry. She just stopped selling FOs, so looks like none of us can get any more. :-(

I had a small amount and it was great alone and as a blender. I have tried both Haley's Heavenly Scents' Blackberry scents and Front Porch's Blackberry scents. Both smelled exactly the same to my nose.

Yes. Haley's got some of her oils from Miami Erie/Front Porch so that is likely it.

Edited by justajesuschick

I love a good Blackberry scent, I don't want anything cheesecake, but maybe a jam, or hotcake, compote, something! I've not came across anything that sounded amazing. Any suggestions??

Here's a few blackberries you can check out! :D

http://www.fragranceoilfinder.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=blackberry&osCsid=7130c4771d3ba766ca931f2c435ecda6

Oh Candlewic has a grapefruit and blackberry scent that's lovely in the bottle and better be in soap lol.

Blackberry Jam butter cookies from Day-Star, still a very drinkable scent.

I have a fragrance called white oak and will be mixing a blackberry with it. Maybe you might have a good woodsy scent to try that combo out with?

The ol' blackberry sage was once really good.

I wish I still had some pine needle. I'd probably try it mixed that way too.

Definitely Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies from Daystar and Blackberry Marmalade from CS. Another that I haven't bought in a while but plan to is Blissful Blackberry from AH. I find blackberry very sensual.

Since I was placing an order with NG, I tossed Blackberry Bling Bling (stupid name) and Blackberry Jam in 1 ouncers in. I will give you a report OOB and send sniffies if you like. I decided against just ordering a bunch of one ounce bottles of Blackberry from a bunch suppliers and am planning to attack Blackberry a bottle at a time as I reorder from places.

Lorelei-I, personally, would LOVE that!

I keep going to the site, start writing scents down and then I get overwhelmed. Perhaps because I am trying to build sampler sets and there are so many classifications from which to choose.

I prefer traditional scents. Apple, Pumpkin, Cinnamon, Vanilla/Marshmallow/Cake and Fruit scents.

I'd love to know any you, or customers of yours who are traditional like me, prefer in these categories. I know to add their Blackberry to my list.