Looking for Blackberry something...

FaithfulScenter

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom..did you ever try NG Black Cherry Bomb? Its a really good seller for me!

Yes, I have tried that one. Bought it for seling at a cherry festival last Summer. It did pretty well. I have added to my test group that I sell in my shop to see if folks like it on a regular basis. It is about the best cherry that I have found, but still reminds me of children's Robitussin when it first came out. Hopefully, that will just be my problem ;-)

Just remembered I ordered Blackberry Jam from the eBay lady. It may be more tart than you're looking for but I'll let you know OOB and in melts when it arrives. Here is the descritpion. I'm thinking (could be wrong) it is going to be a NG or Aztec FO.

What a wonderful fragrance! A well-rounded blend of ripe and tart blackberries with base notes of vanilla and fresh greenery. Great for making candle pies!

Just remembered I ordered Blackberry Jam from the eBay lady. It may be more tart than you're looking for but I'll let you know OOB and in melts when it arrives. Here is the descritpion. I'm thinking (could be wrong) it is going to be a NG or Aztec FO.

What a wonderful fragrance! A well-rounded blend of ripe and tart blackberries with base notes of vanilla and fresh greenery. Great for making candle pies!

It is likely the one from NG. Here is what Blackberry Jam says on NG's site...

Natures Garden Blackberry Jam Fragrance: A Best Seller! WOW....what a wonderful fragrance! A well-rounded blend of ripe and tart blackberries with base notes of vanilla and fresh greenery. Great for making candle pies!

It is likely the one from NG. Here is what Blackberry Jam says on NG's site...

Natures Garden Blackberry Jam Fragrance: A Best Seller!WOW....what a wonderful fragrance! A well-rounded blend of ripe and tart blackberries with base notes of vanilla and fresh greenery. Great for making candle pies!

Well, guess I should have checked NG's site before posting it, huh!

ETA: Did you try NG yet or no? I ordered 4 oz. Would be happy to share if you like.

Edited by jeanie353
additional

Hi! I really love Blackberry Crisp from Rustic Escentuals!! It is really strong and the blackberries are true to life and it is just delicious!! Really strong in parasoy and pure soy! Just one of my favorites!

This oil REALLY surprised me. It was SO dark. Like so black cherry colored. Once it hit my wax (I tried it in 2 wax blends to be certain), I could not get it to mix in. It looked like I had peppered the wax. I must have gotten an old bottle.

I am home sick (yuck) form work and just got a box from Peak. I went to Dr. and I have sinus issues so cannot clearly smell but I got some that might work!

Country Berry Hotcakes smells (as much as I can smell) delicious!

My problem is that I had the perfect Blackberry for me and now it does not exist. At some point I have to give up the chase and settle on another.

Jeanie sent me Country Berry Hotcakes from Peaks & it delicious! That one is a keeper!

This oil REALLY surprised me. It was SO dark. Like so black cherry colored. Once it hit my wax (I tried it in 2 wax blends to be certain), I could not get it to mix in. It looked like I had peppered the wax. I must have gotten an old bottle.

I am home sick (yuck) form work and just got a box from Peak. I went to Dr. and I have sinus issues so cannot clearly smell but I got some that might work!

Country Berry Hotcakes smells (as much as I can smell) delicious!

My problem is that I had the perfect Blackberry for me and now it does not exist. At some point I have to give up the chase and settle on another.