What was your best selling...

kandlekrazy

Christmas scent (or top 2). I think it would be fun to see what sells in different areas and also to prove our noses aren't always the best judge!

For me it was:

#1 - Hansel & Gretels House (GW)

#2 - Christmas Berry (JBN) (which smells like candy red hots

or hot tamales to me!)

tied for:

#2 - Christmas Pear (Bert's)

I personally liked many scents more than the H & G's house and would have never thought it to be a top seller. Christmas tree was the worst seller, I guess you have to love that pine scent to buy that one. Bakery scents win again.

1) Country Christmas NG

2) Frosty, My own version of Jack Frost

3) Ginger Snap NG's Gingerbread

4) Red Hot

5) Apple Jack N Peel

I sold out of those 5 everywhere I went, I also had alot of customers requests these scents in container candles. I'm totally out of everyone of those scents.

Worst was Winterwonderland, Pine, and Pink Sugar. Couldn't even give those away.

Mindy

1) Toasted Marshmallow (KY) I know it's not a Christmas scent but it is a huge, huge seller for me.

2) Mistletoe (Candle Science)

3) Sugared Spruce (ICS) tied with Vanilla Bean Noel (TCS)

My worse sellers Russian Tea(haven't sold one) and This Old House which the last 4 Christmas seasons was in my top 5.

Karen

1. Cranberry Orange Spice (ICS)

2. Essence of Christmas (FH)

3. Country Christmas (Sweetcakes)

4. Snowy Pine (FH)

5. Apple Pie (KY)

6. Pumpkin Pie (The Candlemaker's Store)

Didn't sell any Cinnamon Bun(NG) or Country Gift Shop (KY) this year. They used to be big sellers for me.

Maggie

I had quite a few: These are the scents I just couldn't keep stocked in the stores. They were ordering every 2 weeks. Stores even want more stuff to stock the shelves this weekend, but I can't do it. DH said we are not working through this holiday, since we worked through Thanksgiving so I had to shut down the website and cancel orders this week. I am too tired and need to get my Christmas shopping done because I haven't started yet. My phone is ringing constantly and stores are even considering carrying these all year around since they are so popular.

Top 5

1. Rocky Mountain Christmas

2. Cranberry Crumble

3. Cinnamon

4. Huckleberry

5. Naughty or Nice (My own creation of scents)

I don't have the numbers in front of me but Christmas Mulberry from JS was, by far, our best seller - and it was our best seller last year also.

We don't offer Chestnuts and Brown Sugar but I see that as being a top seller alot of times, so that is one I really want to test for next year.

Mine were

#1 Pumpkin Souffle (CS)

#2 Cranberry Marmalade (CS)

#3 Spicy Apples and Peaches (TCS)

#4 Mistletoe (CS)

Amish Harvest (TCS) did pretty well too. And in all honesty, Pumpkin Souffle did really really really well and I had to reorder oils part way through. #2 and #3 were ALMOST too close to call, neck and neck. Mistletoe did well with certain audiences and not well at all with others.

My out of nowhere that I ran out of oils for was Pink Sugar (NG)... now I must order more... ick...

-Kristi

Now in these parts, the Cranberry Marmalade and Christmas Splendor did not do well at all and I really had high hopes for those 2 as I really like them both! I'm going to rename the cranb and try to get rid of it before Valentine's day..

I'm guessing on Val Day that the big sellers will be Red Hot and Fresh Cut Roses (which I don't really like either one...hope I'm wrong!) maybe some Chocolate scents (but those don't do well here either?)

By far my best was Peak's Vanilla Mint (I call it Jack Frost during Christmastime).

After that were NG's Gingerbread and Pumpkin Spice (gag - I hate that one but people like it)

Fourth was Ultimate Christmas from Souther Soapers -- that was a late add on for me and I was surprised that the scent - which had a LOT of pine in it -- did so well.

The runner up was Mulberry (Peak's) but that was a late add-on as well.

My goal was to clear out a lot of those Xmas scents this year so I can bring new ones on next year - man I got tired of smelling them!

1. Spruce Christmas Tree (Peak)

2. Amish Harvest (peak)

3. Orange Clove (NG)

I have a friend who has done fundraisers for her son's traveling baseball team who suggested Amish after I gave her a candle from a sample. It has been consistently one of my best sellers, almost year round.

The Christmas Tree, has just been a phenomenal seller for me. I have a lot of veteran candle users who have been looking for a great pine scent, and this has been so successful with them.

My best seller was believe it or not, Sun-Ripened Raspberry (CS); Bert's Candy Cane, Pumpkin Souffle' and Apple Jack n Peel (CS). I am definitely looking forward to spring scents. I'm so tired of Christmas and Fall ones. YUK!

Shari

By far my best was Peak's Vanilla Mint (I call it Jack Frost during Christmastime).

After that were NG's Gingerbread and Pumpkin Spice (gag - I hate that one but people like it)

Fourth was Ultimate Christmas from Souther Soapers -- that was a late add on for me and I was surprised that the scent - which had a LOT of pine in it -- did so well.

The runner up was Mulberry (Peak's) but that was a late add-on as well.

My goal was to clear out a lot of those Xmas scents this year so I can bring new ones on next year - man I got tired of smelling them!

Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one that gags on those pumpkin spice scents!

I'm sick of them all as well...and yesterday I had to pour more of H & G's House because I ran out and had 2 more orders come in...even though my cut-off date was the 15th I'm still pouring like a fool! That was it...leaving until after Christmas so I won't be able to do any more...YAY.