What was your best selling...

kandlekrazy

Again this year Mulberry Spice- GL.... followed by Christmas Pear - Bert's, nobody wanted the Snowy Pine-Farm House, nor the Pumpkin Custard Spice-Bert's, I think I'm going to give up trying to sell any Pumpkin and believe it or not.... NO ONE likes or will buy the Lemon Biscotti Pie- Bert's. I did sell a few Blue Christmas & Sleigh Ride-CS

Beverly

Again this year Mulberry Spice- GL.... followed by Christmas Pear - Bert's, nobody wanted the Snowy Pine-Farm House, nor the Pumpkin Custard Spice-Bert's, I think I'm going to give up trying to sell any Pumpkin and believe it or not.... NO ONE likes or will buy the Lemon Biscotti Pie- Bert's. I did sell a few Blue Christmas & Sleigh Ride-CS

Beverly

I'm really surprised about the Lemon Biscotti, I didn't include it on my top 3 because it's not a Christmas scent, but it was my #1 seller. I do burn it a lot in my house and everyone that enters wants one...so that may be why I can't keep it stocked. I love it when people walk in and say "Wow, your house smells great!" then I know that fo is a winner. Every time my realtor has an open house I sell at least 5 of them (or I should say she sells them for me?)