your preference of wick with soy?

Cd(n)'s, used to use HTP's have also used Cotton and Paper core and RRD's...

In EL Container or Votive.

Tested C3 with HTP's and they did fine together..so I'd assume CD(n)'s would be fine in it too.

Do they call it CB3 now..is it a slightly different formulation?

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I was just going to post about votive wicks and soy. I want to use 464 in votive holders as an accent candle and for gift baskets. :) I have CD's, LX's and ECO's. I have just switched to container soy in jars from paraffin. Can anyone advise me on a starting point on wicking 464 in the votive holders? I'm thinking standard holders for now and flower pots eventually. Thanks a bunch! :)

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I was just going to post about votive wicks and soy. I want to use 464 in votive holders as an accent candle and for gift baskets. :) I have CD's, LX's and ECO's. I have just switched to container soy in jars from paraffin. Can anyone advise me on a starting point on wicking 464 in the votive holders? I'm thinking standard holders for now and flower pots eventually. Thanks a bunch! :)

Votives a CD 4 or 5 OR a LX 14

Flower pots a CD7 or 8

Always worked good for me depending on FO- some a CD 3 even worked good In votives if it gets to hot

Edited by moonshine