Moonworks Patchouli

nursenancy

• 4 weeks later...
Tobacco bergamot I am excited for- I am going to try the patchouli as well- I have the patchouli passion and love it but straight up patchouli I have yet to find one I love....so maybe this will be it!

2 thumbs up for the Bergamot Tobacco! I've only had it in the warmer for 3 hours so I'm just getting started, but it is soooo good. I think it's better than the original. :)

Yaaay- I poured mine yesterday and plan to test tomorrow!! I can't wait

I love the fall festival also and I did break down and got the patchouli and it is AWESOME!!

Celestial Sea smells amazing to- and sugar cookie - and morning sunrise and flowerbomb- pouring all weekend!!

Has anyone tried MW morning sunrise yet? in wax or soap?? It sounds so good, I want to try it!!

Karen I have tried Morning Sunrise I was the one who tested it for her in CP soap but not candles.

It smells like Sola's Energy for the ones who used to have that fragrance before Chris went out of business

Edited by Barbara AL

Has anyone tried MW morning sunrise yet? in wax or soap?? It sounds so good, I want to try it!!

I purchased a pound in the Prebuy and poured some in clamshells this week. It is a citrus scent for sure. It smells great but the throw is a medium one. I'm taking it to my show in Sept to see how buyers like it. It's still a bit warm here then and some folks are not quite ready for fall scents yet. If it does well I'm going to offer it next spring ;-)

In 4627 it was light, I'm also going to try in CBL125 & 415 this weekend. I think it'll be a beautiful scent in soaps.

I purchased a pound in the Prebuy and poured some in clamshells this week. It is a citrus scent for sure. It smells great but the throw is a medium one. I'm taking it to my show in Sept to see how buyers like it. It's still a bit warm here then and some folks are not quite ready for fall scents yet. If it does well I'm going to offer it next spring ;-)

• 2 weeks later...