The amazing automated candle poring wand!

I'm sorry to post another video but I just couldn't resist. It's a little boring but watch it the whole way through. This is just incredible how they are pouring these candles. Some wicks are not centered. Maybe they go back and fix them. Idk! Would be interesting to hear what y'all think ;-)

This where you get the Mark 3 http://www.coogarproducts.com/ that company also makes and sells direct heat melters I have two of the 160 lb melters and love them and the comany is a good one thier customer service has always been top notch.

Last time I asked which was close to 8 years ago the Mark 3 was close to 10 grand

Edited by Vicky_CO

I suspect that all of us wonder if we will cross the line from small time hand crafters to big time manufacturers? The bottom line would be to produce a quality product at an affordable price. I make container candles and they are hand-made but its not something you would call artistic. Pillars and specialty candles require artistic talent IMHO. I don't think there is a machine that produces a unique one of a kind item that makes an artistic statement....but I could be wrong.

Steve

Judy, I was thinking that too when I watched the video............... DING !!! ............. DING !!!! ............. DING!!!............. ( explosion)................Warble....... (cough, sputter and smoke) ...

That was me, blowing it up from hearing ding ding ding every few seconds!

Judy, I was thinking that too when I watched the video............... DING !!! ............. DING !!!! ............. DING!!!............. ( explosion)................Warble....... (cough, sputter and smoke) ...

LOL! You would probably grow to not even hear it, much like people do when the battery in their smoke detector runs low and it starts beeping. Someone will come into your house and ask about the beeping noise and you'll say, "What beeping noise?", same with the DING! ...........DING! ............DING! "What ding?" LOL!

• 10 years later...
On 4/10/2012 at 3:21 PM, blacktieaffair said:

You can, thankfully, turn off the "ding" sound.

• Haha 1