I'm sad....

HappySoaper

Ugh! I just totally ruined a 5lb batch of cp soap. I colored it, swirled it, poured it into the mold, put my cute little soap apples on top, and then realized I never put the fragrance in. I am soooo mad at myself right now. I don't like unscented soap, and I'm sure nobody else is gonna want any of this batch. Sad part is... it's gonna be really CUTE! I guess the kids can use it, they won't mind. I am just soooo frustrated right now. I hate rebatching so I probably won't do that. I guess having some unscented soap isn't horrible..... :undecided I need a hug.

Awww.. that is so frustrating! But, you're right - the kids won't mind - maybe you can get some good stock pictures out of it anyway??

Let's hope so! I certainly need something positive out of it. I'm a total perfectionist, and I really beat myself up over things like this. :sad2:

We have all done that, I think. It does make one cranky for sure.

I'm sure it happens to everyone at some point. I was SO looking forward to using that apple fragrance... it smells soooo yummy in the bottle.

BTW I posted a pic over in the gallery if anyone wants to see. :grin2:

I actually like unscented soap. It seems like I never have soaps & body sprays of the same scent. With unscented soap I can use any body spray or perfume without the scent of the soap interfering. I don't make soaps but I'd sure try marketing it as unscented. Don't be so hard on yourself. This is supposed to be fun!

2 words

Salad Shooter

I see another soaping gadget in my near future! LOL That's a great tip thanks! I think I will also start adding my FO to my oils. That's why I love this forum!

Sorry about your batch HappySoaper! I know how frustrating that can be. But honestly unscented soap can be very nice. I have started making more and more unscented soap and finding that I like it just as much as scented for a change.