Bird of Paradise Palm Candle

JanetsCandles

How do you do that with Palm wax? Since every thing needs to be either hot or kept warm.

Sharon, I can't speak for Janet, but when I make palm containers with multiple layers, I do it just like I would with soy - I have several pour pots I keep warm in an old electric frypan with a little over 1" of water in it. If the layers are thin, I don't have to wreck them, but if they are thick or deep, I wreck as I go and clean up any residue on the glass with a heat gun. HTH

Sharon, I can't speak for Janet, but when I make palm containers with multiple layers, I do it just like I would with soy - I have several pour pots I keep warm in an old electric frypan with a little over 1" of water in it. If the layers are thin, I don't have to wreck them, but if they are thick or deep, I wreck as I go and clean up any residue on the glass with a heat gun. HTH

I have been working in my garage for these. So I have to use the heat gun on every layer to make it crystalize. Once you put the wax in, it frosts up the side, but no crystals. So have to zap it with the heat gun, it gets completely liquid, but I am careful about how I aim so I don't melt the bottom layers and it crystalizes on it's own. No box. But it takes a while to do, so I like to do a bunch at once.