Omg

Pam W

There is nothing better to create blends with than Patch.

I have a candle curing now that is a blend of AH/RE Hungarian Lilac, Incense & OT's White Patchouli - don't know how it will throw but it smells sooo good I can't wait to get the blend in some soap & body spray - cause I just wanna get naked and roll in it.

Sissy's, which is now BCS carried the best patchouli I have ever smelled, next to the essential oil my neighbor wears, but we won't go into that!!! Back to the candle oil,,,,

I have a pillar that is probably 5 years old sitting on my dresser that I made with that oil. I refuse to burn it since it is all I have left, but everytime I walk past it, I can still smell it.

I'm going to pour my sample of moonworks pat passion this weekend.

I really do think Patch goes with anything. Back when there was a Taylored Concepts, he had Patch Rose. It was so unique and dirty and musty and wonderful. I still have some tarts I made with that oil at least 7 or 8 years ago and they're still wonderful. I've never tried to blend my own Patch Rose.

I can't think of a single thing I wouldn't mix with Patch.

IMO, Moonworks has the very best. I liked Lone Star's and Peaks before Moonworks Patch came along.

Thanks Lynn. I actually ordered Monday from Agilex. This is a custom blend so in order to meet their minimum $amount I order 50# at a time. I just wish I had done it before the end of 2011 for tax purposes. good news is I should have enough to get me through this summer. I am going to sample the Cinnamon Vanilla from Candlemakers Store because I really need something else to get from them so I can order more often.

RedRaider,The Candlemaker Store has Cinnamon Vanilla.I need to order it today.You may have a place closer to you.The Candlemaker Store is close to me.

Lynn Smith

Rose Patch = Peak's Rose Bouquet mixed with Patch -- I have a male friend that orders this combo often because he burns it as a meditation candle.

Now that sounds like a winner combo!

But my fav patch is Elements Patchouli Honey.... which of course I am out! So to make up for it I soaped Witches Brew and Kisses of Honey and the patch is pretty strong. Can't wait to try it. Smells awesome.