AH/RE order... what else must I try?

ksranch

I love so many from here but a couple that I would try if you haven't already are:

Toasted marshmallow

Grandmothers Toddy

Zucchini Bread

Creme Brulee

Oatmeal Milk & Honey (KY)

I just got a sample last week of the Blue Skies and it smells so good, hard to describe but very clean and fresh

Celtic Moonspice is a very nice scent. Others that work well for me:

Blissful Blackberry - a fav in body butter

Herbal Rasberry - excellent in bath melts

Pumpkin Creme Brulee - I'm not a foodie person but this is wonderful (Props to Jackbenimble for turning me on to this one!)

Country Christmas - spicy cranberry scent. One of my personal favorites and I use it year round.

Yuzu - my citrus people really like this one

Edited by ProudMarineMom

Celtic Moonspice, Blueberry Muffin, Birthday Cake, Dreamcatcher, Bamboo sugar cane, Little Black Dress, Butternut Pumpkin, and Country Christmas are all super good. I love AH!

But, do they have just one Birthday Cake FO, for example? or do you have to know which one of their Birthday Cake FOs to get?

Thanks, Leah. Have you tried Peak's Birthday Cake? If so, how does it compare? I think it's perfect, so it's hard to imagine another Birthday Cake as good or better. Just curious.

I tried the Peak's version a while back and I liked it. I just really like snc's version. It is so rich and strong.

I got my order late last night and can not wait to get them into wax! OOB all I can say is WOW!!!

These 3 in particular;

Baby Fresh

Children's Room

Blue Skies

Thanks again for everyone's suggestions - have a feeling AH/RE is going to see some serious business from me moving forward! :yay:

• 1 month later...