My first Youtube video/ Hanger swirl method

Barbara AL

Just as I started the video DH comes in and says what are you doing I had a little mad look on my face and thanked him. LOL!! I tried so hard to get that smirk look off my face.

Hanger swirl method. I poured at thin to medium trace. I used three colors the more colors the better the soap looks in my opinion. I started to stop the video but I was on a roll.

Enjoy!!

Will post the youtube video of it being cut.

Second video of it being cut!!

Edited by Barbara AL
add 2nd video

I promise I will when I can get my right hand better I hurt it 4 months ago and it is not better I finally went to therapy and I don't think it is helping. I am going to ask the doctor for an MRI I think I have a torn cartlige . I am hoping to do one on my spiral swirl next.

Barbara AL

Oooh Barbara! Those are pretty!! Loved the videos. More!..more!..more! LOL That was fun watching. Can't wait for your next one.

I am trying to find a good video on the mantra swirl cause the one I saw on youtube wasn't all that exciting. Can I put in a request for that?? Hehehe!!!

Sorry about your hand. Hope you can find out whats going on and finally have it healed. You may have pulled a ligament or something that takes months to repair. Are you wearing a brace?

Edited by Candybee

OMG Barbara...what gorgeous soap...as always!!! I loved watching the videos. That hanger method idea is fantastic. If I EVER get back to CP soaping I will have to try it.

Someone mentioned your accent...I hardly detected it. I WAS going to say that living in AL, your southern accent isn't anywhere close to all of my cousins who live in TN and northern GA. The first time I saw them I couldn't understand some of what they were saying...and then I tried to teach them how to say Daddy like I do. That was a hoot...but they finally WERE able to say it.

OMG Barbara...what gorgeous soap...as always!!! I loved watching the videos. That hanger method idea is fantastic. If I EVER get back to CP soaping I will have to try it.

Someone mentioned your accent...I hardly detected it. I WAS going to say that living in AL, your southern accent isn't anywhere close to all of my cousins who live in TN and northern GA. The first time I saw them I couldn't understand some of what they were saying...and then I tried to teach them how to say Daddy like I do. That was a hoot...but they finally WERE able to say it.

I may have a little accent but I don't think so myself My Mom is German and my Dad was from Alabama we moved here in AL after my Dad retired from the Army.

Babs....you did it! Thanks a bunch for the vid tutorial and get you a camera crew young lady. I know plenty of local folks who would love to help you out (hint, hint). Hope you get somewhere with the hand problem, my wife just had back surgery and its no fun having an ongoing physical problem. You may have soapers' hand, jk...lol. Southern Ladies are the best.

Steve