Pictures from our open home this past weekend.

RichardLOZ

Thanks so much everyone for your kind comments. I however cannot take credit for the display. Tracy has to take all of the credit for that part of it. She is the creative half of this partnership, think pillar candles, mini shaped melts, display etc, while I am the scientific half, think testing, testing, testing and jars....LOL

LadyJo - an open home in this situation is where you basically open your home or part of it up to the public as a kind of a sudo shop. In this case it was our entire lounge area. We had been telling people at markets for the past 2 months as well as about 1000 flyers in mail boxes, a small add in the local paper and of course our mailing list & facebook page.

We had no expectation of how it would all go, could have been 3 people and could have been 300, but we were going to be home all weekend in any case so it did not really matter I guess. Probably all up have 30 - 40 people come through over the weekend, but being Christmas spending was somewhat crazy as it gets at this time of the year.

Cheers

Richard