What do you want from Santa this year?

crazzie

And someone to clean my house and workshop so I can start fresh in the new year.

I guess I just dream larger than you do Deb ... I'd ask for a NEW house (complete with furnishings, of course) that also has a totally equipped "Pouring Facility" on the property and the Elves to help me until Santa needs them for Christmas 2012!!!!!

In reality - a trip to Hawaii ....

Edited by Judy, USMC

A special kind of wax mold that I am beginning to think isn't going to exist lol.

Help to get stock caught back up ... (but I don't see that happening even with help lol)

More organized space ... (and more space for that matter too!!!)

And a bath bomb maker thing a ma jiggy ... (but that requires more space :P )

santalolI want everything that has been mentioned!!plus a presto pot please please please with a spigot on it:yay:..OH AND KIDS THAT CLEAN UP BEHIND THEMSELVES..DID i SAY KIDS? i MEANT 21 AND 22 YR OLD YOUNG MEAN TO CLEAN UP BEHIND THEMSELVES:waiting:

I didn't realize I wanted anything until DH insisted we go to the cellphone store and I got a new Android phone--love it! And I signed up for a Square Up account this morning (my justification for getting the new phone!). After all, I had several people ask at last weekend's show if I accept credit cards.