Excitment!!!

Whisper Girl

I am so excited!! :yay:Today we got our first order from one of our new wholesale accounts. It was for 650 candles and this is just the beginning order. This is a large account that has 8 stores and will be opening about 10 more after the 1st of the year. This has been a wonderful year for us. We have picked up several new wholesale accounts and our craft shows have double in sales as well. Please excuse me for bragging a little, but we have worked very hard this year and I am just so pleased. This forum has been so important to me. I have a very extensive business background, but what I have learned on this forum from all of you has been extremely valuable!! Thank you all! I hope you will share in my excitement!

HA!HA!HA!! I am such a total dweeb! I can't even begin to wrap my head around a BEGINNING order of 650 anything much less candles!!! So very happy for you!!!! You have undoubtedly worked very very hard to achieve a great amount of success this year, especially considering our screwy economy! CONGRATS AGAIN !!!

• 2 weeks later...