Indiana Candle Supply favorites?

classiccandle

• 1 year later...

I didn't go back through and read this whole post, but I'm a fan of ICS -- I'm not a huge fan, but a big enough fan of some of her oils (and great customer service) to keep me going back.

Some of my faves:

ALL coffee scents!

Holiday Homecoming (we rename this and sell it year 'round)

Sugar Cookie Dough

Bear Claws

Birthday Cake

Brown Sugar Pecan

Holiday Cookie

Sugar Milk

Lorelei, Lebermuth Pumpkin Harvest is my #1 favorite pumpkin--you must try it!  I am getting ready to place another ICS order and order more but before I do, I was checking out this thread on others' favorites....

Has anyone tried their Cinnamon Apple Berry or Pumpkin Spice?

Sugar Cookie Dough sounds yummy....what do you mix it with?

Sugar cookie dough is sooooo good! I haven't mixed it with anything but I may have to play around with that. I have a sample of cinnamon apple berry and like it out of the bottle. I don't think I've used pumpkin spice from them.

HTH

Lorelei, Lebermuth Pumpkin Harvest is my #1 favorite pumpkin--you must try it!  I am getting ready to place another ICS order and order more but before I do, I was checking out this thread on others' favorites....

Has anyone tried their Cinnamon Apple Berry or Pumpkin Spice?

Sugar Cookie Dough sounds yummy....what do you mix it with?

That's so funny..I bought 2 bottles of Lebermuth pumpkin harvest and couldn't give it away..think I still got a full bottle

Today I was testing the Mac Apple and accidently threw in a cube of apple cider in the Mac Apple.   

It is filling our entire office and isn't overwhelming cider....rats.  Another must have.   Apple Cider smells a bit different than hillbilly homebrew.    Less spicy.   This was a 4 year old 1 oz sample too!   lol   Great oil.

This is a reach....  I had apple cider from ICS (not the same as ICS mulled cider) and they don't have it anymore.   I just used the last of it not realizing that and I'm heartbroken.   It was so strong and beautiful and I mixed it 1/2 and 1/2 with Mac Apple.    Anyone know of a similar oil?

• 2 weeks later...

I got an oz'er and I will have to try it and order more if it is good.

I ordered a lot of fragrances based on all the samples I tried, I am in love with absolutely everything I ordered.    I put some of the orange bliss in wax and I cannot believe how wonderful.   I need more hours in the day to play!    I'm going to make all my gifts this year FOR SURE!

• Like 1