Your quintessential Christmas scent?

Darbla

I'm only going to make one Christmas scent for friends & family cuz I am broke-azz, so help me decide which one. If you knew you had to pick only one Christmas FO, what would it be? What's your absolute favorite, or what is quintessentially Christmas to you?

For me it would be hands down Peaks WINTER WONDERLAND- it not only smells like xmas it reminds me of long cold snowy nights wrapped up in a snuggie watching a good movie with fireplace roaring!

I love CS Mistletoe also- that is one of my favorites I keep all year round and rename Northwoods.

I'm excited--was going through my 1 ouncers and found Peak's winter wonderland--don't know why I haven't put this in wax yet, but I'm sure going to this afternoon.

I cannot choose only one--Christmas Splendor, Sugared Spruce, Holiday Scentsations/Citrus, Cranberry/orange (or anything cranberry).

Dang, you guys, I'm gonna have to try Peak's Winter Wonderland now!

OK, this 'Winter Wonderland' has got me intrigued. I read the scent notes at Peak but what does it smell like in wax? What is the result of all that together, if you can explain it? What are the predominant notes? Does it evoke any kind of feeling you would use to explain it?

OK, this 'Winter Wonderland' has got me intrigued. I read the scent notes at Peak but what does it smell like in wax? What is the result of all that together, if you can explain it? What are the predominant notes? Does it evoke any kind of feeling you would use to explain it?

I am not the greatest at describing scents but here I go....

It goes two ways for me... the first being the anticipation of a huge winter storm...snuggled up on the couch with a hot cup of coffe watching a amazing movie with the fireplace roaring and hearing the wind whipping outside and seeing the snow flying out the window... the spice notes in it make me think of "indoors" winter

Next being the morning after the blizzard- when I go outside to feed the horses and the snow is sooo crisp and sparkly without a mark on it- the sun shining making the trees look like glass the air crisp and sharp and the sky as blue as can be... the balsam cedar and eucalyptus notes make think of "outdoors" winter

Those are the thoughts that come to my mind when burning this- the notes I pick up on are cedar, balsam fir a hint of spice (the clove) and a hint of sweet(not sure what)- its one of those that you keep smelling something a little different every time you walk by it but it always evokes thoughts of winter- not just Christmas

I am not the greatest at describing scents but here I go....

It goes two ways for me... the first being the anticipation of a huge winter storm...snuggled up on the couch with a hot cup of coffe watching a amazing movie with the fireplace roaring and hearing the wind whipping outside and seeing the snow flying out the window... the spice notes in it make me think of "indoors" winter

Next being the morning after the blizzard- when I go outside to feed the horses and the snow is sooo crisp and sparkly without a mark on it- the sun shining making the trees look like glass the air crisp and sharp and the sky as blue as can be... the balsam cedar and eucalyptus notes make think of "outdoors" winter

Those are the thoughts that come to my mind when burning this- the notes I pick up on are cedar, balsam fir a hint of spice (the clove) and a hint of sweet(not sure what)- its one of those that you keep smelling something a little different every time you walk by it but it always evokes thoughts of winter- not just Christmas

umm I'd say you're pretty good, that was very descriptive and I even wanted to be there... and I HATE winter!! LOL