Your quintessential Christmas scent?

Darbla

• 1 month later...

I have a question about Winter wonderland, do you think it is good in Lotion as well as soap & wax? I am making gift sets for a family member who has a medical practice. I am making 5 types of sets for her Foodie, Fruity, Floral, Spicey & Fresh. I still need the "Fresh" FO, haven't nailed that choice down yet. Do you think that will fit that category? My Foodie is Cake Batter (her only specific request), Sugar Plum Faeires, Frosted Snowdrops, Essence of Jesus & ?

I have a question about Winter wonderland, do you think it is good in Lotion as well as soap & wax? I am making gift sets for a family member who has a medical practice. I am making 5 types of sets for her Foodie, Fruity, Floral, Spicey & Fresh. I still need the "Fresh" FO, haven't nailed that choice down yet. Do you think that will fit that category? My Foodie is Cake Batter (her only specific request), Sugar Plum Faeires, Frosted Snowdrops, Essence of Jesus & ?

I think this could fall into fresh category- it is a crisp scent but a definite winter/xmas reminder to me (IMO) but it is one I LOVE and would wear all year round

I dont make bath and body but love the mix of day at the spa and rainwater -both CS (equal parts) in candles.... that is very clean and spa like fresh if that is more what your looking for