Looking for vanilla that SELLS!

Whisper Girl

LeahRB, checked my notes and I have tried it. I documented that it was indeed a smooth, creamy vanilla, but just wasn't as strong as I would like.

HI LeahRB,

I'll have to check my notes to see if I've tried Peaks FV--if not, I'll definitely get it with my next order from them.

Has anyone tried Vanilla Buttercream Crunch from Just Scents? It supposed to be "toe curling" and their best seller. Is it really that good?

This is a very good seller for me. But like the description says, it's a very heavy buttery/toffee fragrance so not a true vanilla if that's what you're looking for. That said, I've stop carrying a straight vanilla. I've tried more than a few but once customers smell the VBCrunch, the vanillas seem bland by comparison.

I use BCN Vanilla Bean Supreme. I sell TONS in B&B but in candles customers seem to prefer either sugar cookie or a cakey vanilla instead of straight up vanilla in my area.

I agree. A bakery type vanilla is what sells for me in a candle. Besides my custom blend vanilla the other one that sold very well for me was Creme Brulee.

This is a very good seller for me. But like the description says, it's a very heavy buttery/toffee fragrance so not a true vanilla if that's what you're looking for. That said, I've stop carrying a straight vanilla. I've tried more than a few but once customers smell the VBCrunch, the vanillas seem bland by comparison.

Oh, thank you! I can't wait to try it! I tried Very Vanilla from CS, but I only used 6% in 6006 and could not smell it at all, even on the warmer. I read their reviews and it seems to depend on what batch you buy because the HT is inconsistent from batch-to-batch.

For me, there are only two:

Vanilla Bean Noel from Tennessee (used to be Wendy's oil)

Birthday Cake from Aztec for those who want a more bakery vanilla.

I have all the other usual blends such as French Vanilla & Amber, B&BW Blackberry Vanilla, KY Lavender Vanilla. But those aren't for people specifically asking for vanilla. Those who ask for more or less straight vanilla will like either Tennessee's VBN or BC.

I use the Vanilla Bean Supreme from BCN and it continues to sell well for me.

Have to always have it in my line or would have some very disappointed

customers!!

I cannot give this scent away. I have NO idea why what works for some just does not work for others. LOL! I sell a lot of vanilla, but none of the BCN vanillas sell for me. I am wondering if this is because I sell soap and body products. Perhaps customers want something different in a candle in the way of vanilla.

Has anyone tried Vanilla Buttercream Crunch from Just Scents? It supposed to be "toe curling" and their best seller. Is it really that good?

I just got a sample bottle and WOW!!! It is super!! Can't wait to introduce it at next party!! Yumm!!!