Piping CP roses

So pretty Kyme I wish I could do that!! Just beautiful!!

Barbara AL

Thank You Barbara, I wished we lived closer...you could teach me to swirl, and I could teach you how to make soap roses. Well this the tutorial I did last night, watch how easy they really are to make.

http://youtu.be/FIq7efNS02g

Thanks Maryann & Candybee I can't wait to use them on a log today, my kids & family think I am insane...lol... all I talk is soap making. Thank goodness for my online soap making buddies! :)

Edited by kyme1911
typo

It was one of those lucky breaks...

I did not do a water discount, and the recipe I just used is my easy basic one. I used 20% of each OO, CO, Palm & Crisco ( new w/palm) and 10% each of Avocado & Castor. I know a lot of people don't like Crisco, but I like it personaly.

I used my blend of a dupe for Stella McCartney FO. I guess I lucked out, but since that is my only rose scent I use I should be OK for future batches of roses.

It really is easy...

OMG! Those are drop dead gorgeous. You are so talented. I could never do that.

Yes you can, watch the instructions... If a goof off like me can do it than I know you can. You make gorgeous soap!

Thanks Steve, I had a lot of fun soaping this week end.

That will look great in someone's bathroom!

Thanks, I love the shade of lavender it turned out, especially since I don't have any purple colorant. I used OT neon pink & ultramarine blue. Thank goodness it worked.

Nantucket Briar from Nature's Garden would be the person scent for that soap.

Barbara AL

Funny you should mention Nantucket Briar....my signature blend that I named Candelaria, is a blend I make with 16oz's of Rustic escentuals Nantucket Briar- I add 1oz each of Sea Kelp & Green Irish Tweed. It was one of those "Happy Accidents".