Pink Sugar, so many, which supplier is your favorite?

We use Peak! Have not found a close dupe in terms of strength. Millcreek seems close though. Candlemakersstore was not even close and I think we tried BCN but I'm not positive.

Been meaning to try NG in general, may have to try theirs too...

I really like the one from Daystar, it's called Pink Kisses. It was the first I tried & I pretty much stopped looking after that. True to the original and a kick bootie hot & cold thrower in my 464 blend. :)

My nieces think ICS is a great dupe. TennCS & Peak have Pink Sugar that is close to ICS IMO. I really liked SW too but I don't buy many oils from them now due to the price. I thought the one from NG wasn't as strong & it seemed sweeter. I tried BCN & Berts & didn't find them as strong as ICS. Also tried AH & it was good but not quite as strong as ICS. I tried so many in an attempt to keep only a few suppliers. I've only used it in CP soap.

i'm using Natures Garden's right now.. waiting for a test batch of tarts from another Vendor (a friend who has their own business) If I like it, I'll be ordering the Pink Sugar from Save On Scents, and keep the Natures Garden's Pink Sugar to use for blends.

I always thought Save on Scents was better formulated to be used for bath and body although it could be used for candles, however, their claim to fame is for bath and body FO's. Am I mistaken?

I actually just ordered 2 pounds of SOS Pink Sugar [type] about 30 minutes ago...I like they they offer free shipping if you spend $100.. and 4 free 1 oz samples (you get to choose two of them)

So i'm excited to see if it's better than Nature Gardens Pink Sugar.

I actually posted this same question in the past on the board and I've tried over 8 different pink sugar dupes. I'm currently using the one from the Candle Source which is very similar to ICS, TCS, and Daystar's version (could probably get away with using these interchangeably) in my candles. NG and Maine-Erie are both good, too. I haven't tired The Scent Works' version, although it always gets rave reviews (just don't want to spend the $$$ right now). I didn't care for MMS and although Peak's and Bert's are both nice, just not quite as strong as I'd like. RE/AH has a dupe that is very similar to the original--it wasn't strong enough in candles but is so very nice in MP soap and lotion. Hope I'm not confusing you more--LOL! Good luck!

It is a woman's perfume by Aquolina, launched in 2004. The "male" version is Blue Sugar and the also tried a chocolate version.

I've only ordered Peak's and it's the only time I've ever smelled it or heard of it and I was hooked. It has been my favorite fragrance ever since. Where is the original Pink Sugar from?