Some Pics of My Soap

kssoaper

Well, my pictures didn't come out very well - but thought I'd show a few batches I poured yesterday.... the blue/green block's cut pictures were to fuzzy to post. The blue/green is Seaside from Millcreek Soy, the bright pink is Very Sexy for her from Millcreek and the burgandy swirl one is Mediterranean Fig, also from Millcreek (love her fo's in soap). Oh, these are 8.5# batches and I'm cutting them with a cutter my husband built for me years ago... Happy Saturday :smiley2:

Judy

post-11678-139458471238_thumb.jpg

post-11678-13945847124_thumb.jpg

post-11678-139458471242_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments - I do really like the swirl effects I've seen in the pictures other have posted...

Barbara - I'll post a picture of my cutter, it does the job but not very pretty to look at :smiley2: I'll do that tomorrow.

Judy

Ok, I said it wasn't pretty and I probably should have cleaned it up for the picture, but oh well :smiley2: My husband welded the 'tray' and it has wires running chris/cross... it has a car jack (!!), I put the stick thing in and crank it up and down, up and down - they tray lowers and the wires cut through the soap. He has threatened bad things if I ever break the wire; which has happened maybe twice in 10 years. I was cutting a batch and heard this "chink" noise; I literally froze ...was that the wire breaking???!!!! It was, I'm still here !

post-11678-139458471244_thumb.jpg

It is very nice to have a husband who supports the business and can build just about anything he can imagine! I admit I am very lucky.

He did, however, just retire from his 'real job' and I sense a definite slow down in all things..... :rolleyes2