Best Pumpkin

CS Pumpkin Souffle is my favorite.

I have tried quite a few pumpkin scents and always come back for that one. Super strong throw in 6006, ecosoya pb and also palm wax.

Most of the time I will add some extra cinnamon to it for that spice kick but either way it's an awesome scent :)

CS Pumpkin Souffle is my favorite.

I have tried quite a few pumpkin scents and always come back for that one. Super strong throw in 6006, ecosoya pb and also palm wax.

Most of the time I will add some extra cinnamon to it for that spice kick but either way it's an awesome scent :)

Second the Pumpkin Souffle. I also love to add a touch of spice to it. Its a great seller and smells yummy. I have also tried BW Pumpkin Cornbread and love that one as well but its more of a bakery scent.

I found that if you add a little cinnamon to the pumpkin souflle it makes it sooo much better and sells even better. I add creme brulee to all my baking goodies. It is like pouring butter into the recipe.

And it won't make your arteries slam shut! :P

I was ordering my FO samples for fall and I saved candlewic for last ... I found they have a 25.00 minimum for orders. I was just wanting to get a cinnamon for mixing with pumpkin ... any suggestions as to a 'second' best? I don't really need that much cinnamon, or maybe another great oil from candlewic?

I have have alreay ordered from or will soon today, cierra, elements and bluegrass, incase they have a good one, maybe I can add it too the order. I migh be ordering from candle source, KY, peak, candle science ...

I've been using Red Hot Cinnamon and Cinnamon Stick, both from Candle Science ... I use them as mixers. Burnin' Love Cinnamon from Bluegrass is another good one. I've read some great things about Red Hot Cinnamon from BCN, I've been meaning to test that one.