soapy clean scent for a guy

kyme1911

I like Bamboo (WSP) or Bonsai (BB) are both nice clean scents. Rain or Kentish Rain (BB) are nice, too. I'm kind of into the "clean" scents right now. Spellbound woods is nice in a light woodsy scent.

BB had a scent called soapy clean at one time. It was actually the very first fo I used to make my very first batch of soap. It smelled very soapy clean lol. They may still have it...but it's been 2 years. It just smells....clean.

I agree with Stonehenge from BCN is fab and the scent holds like a BOMB too! Also, Cool Water from Berts is great too (just don't soap it with a 50/50 discount... I had it darn near seize on me but with full water it's managable).

OK, the reason I ask is, I am wanting to add to my line. 1 clean male scent (for soap, lotion, and body spray) and 1 clean scent for women which I already have picked ( MW's Bella not like twilight) and a baby set (but no body spray for bebe), the same. Yes I know I will be hooked on soap and want to do more but for now I want to focus on 3 clean scent sets. I have 3 from Philosophy that my family uses and thought, that would be a good starting point. Even though I love philosophy, I don't want to do their dupes.

Thanks for all your input, it is really appreciated.

Stonewashed Denium (Southern Soapers)

Cool Water (just rename it if you want ... fresh and clean for sure!)

Vintage Original Musk (The Scent Works ... very mmm mmm mmm and not heavily scented as I think Stonehenge is, which is pretty heavy on Oakmoss isn't it?)

I hear Moonworks has a Celtic Myst that is said to pretty good. Still waiting on my order to know more, but I definitely trust the people who raved about it. And while you are there, you will find some others of interest ... perhaps Rowan or Sun and Earth ... or visit with SYR for some reviews too.

A mix of basil and mints in EOs is quite nice too. Just saying ... Will contemplate some more.

Stonewashed Denium (Southern Soapers)

Cool Water (just rename it if you want ... fresh and clean for sure!)

Vintage Original Musk (The Scent Works ... very mmm mmm mmm and not heavily scented as I think Stonehenge is, which is pretty heavy on Oakmoss isn't it?)

I hear Moonworks has a Celtic Myst that is said to pretty good. Still waiting on my order to know more, but I definitely trust the people who raved about it. And while you are there, you will find some others of interest ... perhaps Rowan or Sun and Earth ... or visit with SYR for some reviews too.

A mix of basil and mints in EOs is quite nice too. Just saying ... Will contemplate some more.

Did you ever smell the Bella soap sample Rhonda sent out last fall?

I will say, I kept bugging her to list it...I love it, can't wait for it to come in.:drool:

It's not a soapy clean scent, but it soaps wonderfully and it's absolutely divine and very guy ... Acorns and Black Oak from Southern Soapers. Definitely 100% male.

Oh, I know that scent;)....it is part of my favorite hot ""blood suckers" FO blend. I will do my self in if she disco's that one.

Did you ever smell the Bella soap sample Rhonda sent out last fall?

I will say, I kept bugging her to list it...I love it, can't wait for it to come in.:drool:

She's pursuing that one now isn't she? I think I did get a sample of it or maybe it was native princess, which I absolutely love.

Another "must have" in my B&B line (as well as for my husband) is BCN Cedar & Saffron. I have a very sad hubby on my hands if he runs out of soap and I haven't gotten around to making more :( I actually have quite a few women that love it too.