I solved my packaging issue for Status Jars woo hoo

ladysj

I found some 6x6 shrink bags on Wholesale Supplies Plus & ordered them. Surprisingly they were only $12 for 100 & free shipping. They work perfectly for the Dollar Tree Status Jars. :yay: I didn't quite get it perfect on the first one part of the bottom part pulled up you can see it but I'm really pleased with these bags. This will cut my costs down a lot from trying to buy fitted lids.

I'm going to poke a small hole in the top so they can smell the scent.

Thanks for looking.

packaging.jpg

Edited by ladysj

what a great idea, sure saves on buying the lids. looks good too. :) I like the idea of poking a hole in the top so they can sniff the scent, sure saves people from poking their fingers in the candles.. Nice job. I like at jar very classy looking.

I used a CDN 12 for this one I'm going to test it again though because it didn't work very well at all on the other one I'm testing & neither is the CDN 14. So I'm kind of back to the drawing board on that one.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I found some 6x6 shrink bags on Wholesale Supplies Plus & ordered them. Surprisingly they were only $12 for 100 & free shipping. They work perfectly for the Dollar Tree Status Jars. :yay: I didn't quite get it perfect on the first one part of the bottom part pulled up you can see it but I'm really pleased with these bags. This will cut my costs down a lot from trying to buy fitted lids.

I'm going to poke a small hole in the top so they can smell the scent.

Thanks for looking.

packaging.jpg

Hi Sorry to bug you but where did you get your labels? Do you have any problems with these coming unstuck from the jar? TIA :)