Just some M&P Fun:)Lots of Pics

Marisa

Heres so M&P Fun I ve been having with the soap from the recent coop.Im a CP girl mostly, but always love the creative whimsical twist I can do with M&P. . Sorry the colors are not as vibrant onnsvreen as in real life..

The Log Heart Soap is CS white tea & Berries )I call it Forever Love)

Yellowish Soapsicle Fresh Fruit Slices SS

Chocolate Cream Soapsicle

Purple Lollipop Soap Fruit Slices

Pink Lollipop Apple Fusion

securedownload_3-1.jpgsecuredownload-4-1.jpgsecuredownload_2.jpg

securedownload-5.jpg

securedownload-3-1.jpg

securedownload-2.jpg

securedownload-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

COBRAND_NAME=bellsouth

COBRAND_NAME=bellsouth

COBRAND_NAME=bellsouth

COBRAND_NAME=bellsouth

COBRAND_NAME=bellsouth

COBRAND_NAME=bellsouth

COBRAND_NAME=bellsouth

COBRAND_NAME=bellsouth

COBRAND_NAME=bellsouth

COBRAND_NAME=bellsouth

COBRAND_NAME=bellsouth

COBRAND_NAME=bellsouth

COBRAND_NAME=bellsouth

Edited by Marisa
The Pics arnt showing..Ill work on it:)

those are great! i still havent gotten to play with any of my soap i got from the coop. but i think tomorrow i might make some loofah soaps. and i just ordered some bath puffs from wsp they are on surplus 48 for 11.75. i hope they can turn out half as good as yours did!

Thanks Ladies..It was so fun playing with all the soap the past couple of days:) Im still Learning M&P Im so used to CP! Dee, Thanks again for helping me out with all the extra soap!

Edited by Marisa

I appreciate the comments, thank you:)

I have had some inbox requests and on here about the Popsicle and Lollipop soap instructions..So here it goes

I was going to buy one of the Silicone Popsicle Molds but didnt have the extra $$ for stuff I wasnt sure how much I would use, so I went to the dollar store and bought 2 Pks of the Popsicle Molds for $2! Anyway

Popsicle Soaps..

1. I melt as much soap as I need (See if the packaging tell you how much each popscile would be and go from there on how many you are doing),

2.Add fragrance and Color I added egual amounts of soaps and filled 1/3 way up in the molds .

3.Wait till the soap is rubbery to the touch

4.Add the next layer.

5.When I poured the last layer I brought the soap up all the way to the ridge waited till it had a thick skin and inserted the stick.

6.When the soap was cool I put in the freezer for 10 minutes ad gently pulled the stick and out it came out. Dont force it or it will pull the stick out..just keep wiggling if its not ready put it back in freezer

7. The "Bite" I used a cookies cutter flower to get the bite look on the side. Super Easy!

Lollipop Soap

These are Just jelly Roll Soap with a Sucker Stick

1. Take Foil and make a pan by making side and pinching the sides .. I usually eye it But I think about 6ins across and 9in Long (Ill try and Post a Pic)

securedownload-6.jpg

2. Take White (Or opaque M&P Soap ) and Cover the Bottom of the Handmade foil pan with a thin layer of soap . Spray with Rubbing alcohol

3. Let it sit for about 15 mins or so until the First layer is Rubbery to the touch and cool

4. Pour colored and scented clear base M&P Soap (Non Bleeding colors are what I use) on top spreading it evenly . It also needs to be less than a 1/4 in Like the first layer

5. When The second layer is rubbery and cool Peel away Makeshift Foil Pan, and Lay on clean sanitized Counter or Cutting board

6. Start Long ways and roll soap tightly but gently all the way done to the end (It should look like a jelly roll)

7. Cut off a piece form both ends to make it even from the rolled extra soap that comes out.Slice in equal amounts down the roll

8. let cool, stick a popsicle stick in the end where it can come undone..Package and/or enjoy

Sorry , Im not a pro at giving instructions, I usually just throw it together in my mind :) Theres also videos on ehow that are so Much better than my measly Instructions.

Edited by Marisa

• 1 month later...