What Pumpkin is the best?

icecold

I have tried so many pumpkin scents and can't seen to find the right one. Right now I have Pumpkin Bread form AH burning, smells nice-not too strong. I'm looking for a great balance of spice and pumpkin. I would like to try Backwoods Pumpkin cornbread-is it spicey and can you smell the pumpkin? Any suggestions would be great! :cheesy2:

I've tried AH's Pumpkin Creme Burlee and Pumpkin Cheesecake (you can actually smell the creamcheese!) and like them both. I tried Backwoods Pumpkin Cornbread and didn't think it was spicy. Can't decide if I really liked it or not. I was looking for more of a pumpkin aroma but I didn't detect much with this one. It was one of those that was interesting but not enough for me to order it again. AH also has a Pumpkin Pie Spice that OOB smells really spicy. Haven't had a chance to get it into wax yet though.

The Pumpkin & Vanilla from Candle Source is really good in paraffin. I also love AH's Pumpkin Brulee and Sweet Pumpkin. And I can smell the Pumpkin in the Pumpkin Cornbread. It is a very unique scent...strong and yummy! I am easy to please with pumpkin, though. That scent is what got me so hooked into candles about 8 years ago. :)

Forgot to mention Candlescience's Pumpkin Souffle. It's super good and definitely one that I have had to wick up on.

Edited by nmhoneybear

What about some of Just Scents Pumpkins? I used the Frosted Pumpkin last year, but wanted something different...smelled to much like my Carrot Cake from MC. Anybody have any remarks about the Pumpkin Cookie Crunch or the Pumpkin Pie Spice?

I just got in pumpkin cornbread, OOB its very nice but mostly sweet cornbread with a bit of spice, however it did not throw well for me

i'm not sure why with all the good reviews it has :confused: and I'm using KY Tart Wax

I will say though I am loving Gingerbread Latte from BW it is so so awesome:smiley2:

Daystar's Sweet Pumpkin is a very nice blend of sweet and spice, this one had a better hot throw for me, although not super strong, very lovely scent.

I also would recommend Peaks Spicy Pumpkin and CS Pumpkin Souffle

If you mix pumpkin souffle from CS, & pumpkin crunch cake from NG you get a nice combo. A small store sold 7 of mine alone on Saturday of the pumpkin. Also, if you're running low on either of those, throw in some of Peaks sweet pumpkin.

What can you name that blend?? Pumpkin Cake?:confused:

This year I went with Flickers (Now Elements B&B) Granny's Pumpkin Cookies. Last year I did CS Pumpkin Souffle. They both throw extremely wll. I think the GPC smell a little bit sweeter, which I prefer. Today is my first fall craft show....I'll see how it goes. I'm in Long Island, pumpkin is never my top seller. People here go much more for CS Cran Marmalade, or Apple Cobbler.

Eve

Edited by evesorto

I am testing the CS pumpkin souflee, everyone loves it except for me of course, but it is a strong thrower in my 464.

I just ordered the Sweet Pumpkin Spice from Peaks, because I also was looking for something more like pumpkin pie. I also ordered the gingered pumpkin from JBN, can't wait for them to get here!

What about some of Just Scents Pumpkins? I used the Frosted Pumpkin last year, but wanted something different...smelled to much like my Carrot Cake from MC. Anybody have any remarks about the Pumpkin Cookie Crunch or the Pumpkin Pie Spice?

The pumpkin pie spice is strong on the pumpkin & spice.

Pumpkin Brulee, Pumpkin SpiceLatte, Pumpkin Cheesecake and Pumpkin Fudge torte are all awesome.

I just got a sample of The Candle Sources's Country Bumpkin ... it reminds me of KY's Pumpkin Pie. I mixed it with Brandied Fruit (kinda like Apple Jack & Peel); I think it's gonna be a great seller ... spice, apples, pumpkin and a touch of orange; a nice comfort scent.

7% in 6006, strong cold & hot throw.