OH no.. I pulled a Scented!

At the PA Gathering... I "stole" a Moonworks GC.. well I just spent it and a WHOLE lot more. This is my first order from Rhonda. I already poured her Saffron & Spice and Bay & Citrus into parasoy tarts and they are absolutely awesome! I cannot wait to get these to put them in B&B.

I got:

8oz of each:

Saffron & Spice

Ancient Incense

Celestial Sea

Enchanted Spice

Sun & Earth

Patchouli Raspberry

Merlin's Forest

Guinevere's Attraction

Earthen Oak

Thieves

SCENTED is a BAD, BAD influence!:laugh2:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sun & Earth - hands down best citrus there is - throws all over my house and in soap - da bomb

Raspberry Patchouli - yums, it's about time someone brought it back, and it's uber strong.

I love the Citrus & Herbal Thyme, Celestial sea is hubby fav and the new one coming in - Avalon something - I have it in soap and it's been scenting my bathroom for a week and half.

Lori - do you do anything small? LOL

And here you are blaming Scented! You should be thanking me for allowing you to steal the CG - I was so happy for about...3 mins before you swiped it!

The biggest enabler just posted right above me when it comes to Moonworks ... but I'll be right there to whiff and sniff and help you use them up :laugh2:

I swear I'm trying sooooooooo hard not to order one of everything from there (so I don't pull a SYR)

I didn't order 1 of everything. I already have 1# of Bay & Citrus and I didn't like the sound of that Coconut one.

Now Spirit of Avalon... I may just have to place another order once I get these into wax, soap & B&B.

It sure looked like it ;)

If you get Spirit, please let me know! I'm on the fence about that one. You and Abbie are going to push me over though, no doubt. Must definitely have some of the saffron one.

I just order the Spirit and "Coconut"! That Sprit is an awesome lime and different - I love lime, but I am tired of the same ole same ole - this is unique. The coconut is a straight coconut and no bakery notes. They are on Newletter special until midnight tonight, I just can't ignore that discount amount - and since I know how they perform in soap and candles, I am all about the pound for that savings! I am already thinking I should have gone for the second lb. on at least one of them.

Christy!

YOU HAVE GOT TO TRY THEM...:laugh2:

I poured a Saffron & Spice Parasoy tart last nite. And out of curiosity, I popped it in the melter this evening when I got home from work. Almost 24 hours. It smells awesome. I love it.

I just made the Bay & Citrus in soap. I am loving this scent as well.

Christy I am with you - the fairy garden is over the top berry sweetness for me! It's awesome in products, but not my cup of tea.

OHHHH Lori - you better get to makin' I am still waiting for my gift of bubbles - I wanna see one. Did you get the Spirit? Oh my I hope so. And the coconut is so refreshingly NOT macaroon.

Rhonda ships fast, I get my stuff in two days.

TLC - get some of that raspberry patch and we will swap products, you make the conditioner and I will make you some shampoo bars!

And don't tell anyone...but yes...I picked up some EO's yesterday too! Baby steps.

Scented...it's only a matter of time...you will fold...and buy!

More like a matter of space. She goes and adds things that really tempt me and so I hold off ordering till that comes in (and then here comes more.) She's gotten very good at making me wait lol! Otherwise I would have dang near one of each scent.

Theives reminds me of that EO spray you use when everyone is getting sick around you? LOL

It's really herbal and spicy - It's awesome in soap, definately a keeper in wax, but more a fall/winter scent. Unisex, the guys love it. I like it, has an old world feel to it.

Yeah, she gets me all pysched for a new one and then it does not do well in something and waits for it to be reformulated until it works, or she does not carry it.

I was a good girl and forgot what I ordered, but order placed! Wet noodle swats for two of you! lol. I'm so dead, but I was dreaming about the saffron one, the floral muse (swear I got it) along with Guinevere, trying celestial sea and there are others, but the names escape me. :tiptoe: