OH no.. I pulled a Scented!

OK so when is Dark Knight, Indian Princess and Autumn Embers all going to be in?

Midsummer's Night surprised me. Nothing like yanks. Not sure on Rowan. There's something in it which is very familiar, but I can't place my nose on it.

Witches Brew is totally different than Yank's too. Both are good things, but will there be a problem with using the names?

And on your batches, are you using .7 ppo or higher?

Dark Knight is already in stock. Autumn Embers and Harvest Moon (which nobody has a sample of except Abbie) will be in next week.

More than likely I will not be carrying any dupes, I may use the same names but the oils will be different.

All of the testing info is located on the website next to each oil and yes I use .7 oz on the CP testing.

The Native Princess and others will be ordered at the end of September.

Edited by MoonworksCollection

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which ones have I missed? Native princess is appropriate name, it is like an earthy but perfume type, reminds me alot of Angel Perfume with woodsy and patch notes. I was not gaga over it until I burned it - now it´s one I will carry, sexy scent. The Dark Knight is like a souped up Bay Rum, I love it cuz it´s not as heady as Lebermuthś. Midsummers night is AWESOME in soap, can wait to smell in wax. Definately a strong grapefruit jasmine, but the floral component is not as overwhelming as other types I have tried, this one is evenly floral and tart fruit, very uplifting. Let me know if I missed any. LOL Oh Rowan, if you like Spirit you will like this one, it´s a fruit musk combo - I pefer lime to strawberries, but this would be a nice BB fragrance - reminds me of a BBW type scent.

I can´t help it... our tastes are similar? You guys would be surprised at how many she goes through that never make it - or have to be reformulated multiple times. I told her not to tempt me anymore with ones I like unless they have passed all her testing. I thought for sure I would go completely gray before she got the raspberry patch, I know I sniffed at least 8 ¨almosts¨. I am so lovin Winter Festival - that and Harvest Moon will fly out of here I know!

I got my Patchouli today. I got soap samples of the Rowan...not my cup of tea but I LOVED the Bella!!! very pretty. Now I am curious about the Winter Festival and Harvest Moon......I think I made enough green soap for right now. 3 batches recently. So I am going to go with a yellow (mustard) and a gold mica swirl...we will see how it does. Wouldn't TD help offset the discoloration?

Edited by tlc26

I got my order today!:yay:

Gaia--hmmmm... not too sure about it. Will have to get it in wax & CP to see if I like it better, otherwise, I will be blending it with something.

Hoping to do some major soaping this week/ weekend.

And labeling :angry2: man i SOoooooo hate that part of it.

I used my Indian Princess Sample..nice!! I think though since it seems a bit soft, I will up it to 1oz pp. I think it would go great in body butter and bombs!

Yeah Gaia is not my fav, but it is nice in soap and I am going to put it in a candle and see. My spa ladies and massage therapist customers love it!

Native Princess is yummy - I want to do it in soap, lotion and B&B stuff. I am on the fence about candles - don't want to overwhelm my customers with so much new so close to the holidays - we'll see - most likely I will cave and do it in candles too!

• 1 year later...
Yeah Gaia is not my fav, but it is nice in soap and I am going to put it in a candle and see. My spa ladies and massage therapist customers love it!

Wondering if you or anyone else has ever put the Gaia in wax. I haven't been soaping at all lately and recently got a sample of this. OOB it is so strong and, honestly, stinks. I'm not sure I want to waste a pound of wax on this...

You know I don't think I ever got the scent to even try it out. I think I didn't quite like it OOB so I left it alone when I did have the opportunity to sniff it ... that said, I could still be overlooking that it is in my inventory (though I'm thinking not.) Don't waste a pound, just do half lol.