OH no.. I pulled a Scented!

I can't wait to see what you do with them. The Celestial Sea is selling like hotcakes for me right now in shampoo bars and soap. One customer said it's like an Irish Spring fresh feeling with a GREAT smell!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got my first order in today:yay: All i can say is OMG! There is not one of them I don't like. If they work well in all my applications and do well for me (which I think they will) I am a lifetime customer of hers! Shipping is lightning fast.

I am melting oils now to get these babies into soap. Then they go into tarts, lotion, scrubs, and bubbly stuff for Abbie!

Abbie,

Any preference for the bubbly stuff? I will have em all shortly!l:rolleyes2

Oh HOW EXCITING. Surprise me, any of them are GREAT to me. The anticipation is overwhelming. Are we going to have to order SLSA again soon? LOL

Did you get your Spirit yet? I am soaping that right away. I think mine will be in Monday - This weekend is dedicated to Saffron & Spice for the guys.

I am going to try to soap

Saffron & Spice

Ancient Incense

Celestial Sea

Enchanted Spice

Sun & Earth

Patchouli Raspberry

Merlin's Forest

Guinevere's Attraction

Earthen Oak

Thieve

this weekend. My oils are melted and waiting. I don't think I will be needing more SLSa yet! I will have to place an order at the Herbarie soon though.

I did order ALL the remaining ones from the list so I will soon have them all. Not sure which ones I will be putting in the bubbly stuff yet. Will know when I get to making it.

Ok my order is in. I can't afford to go nutso (ahhhem) right now seeing as I need to stock up on wax but I had to get the raspberry patch and some celestial sea and a few other odds and ends! I love that raspberry patch and I am definately not one that likes to mix the patch, I usually prefer it on its own but I am in lurve with the raspberry patch!!!!!!!!!! oh and Abbie--you totally got a deal! I will let you know when the first batch of conditioner is ready.... I can't wait to get a full sized shampoo bar! I might even have to buy some off ya like now!

I pulled one off the shelf for you yesterday! My lastest batch of bars are disappearing so fast. I might have to do another round of bars before schedule. I am all over that conditioner, just let me know. You picked two of my favs. The celestial sea shampoo bars are gone and I had tons before the gathering!

OMG! Just opened my Moon Works box...YUMMY! I am in luv with the Rasp Patch....and the new Tropical Element...OOB is smells sooo good. You were right Abbie...Straight Coconut, no bakery. YAY!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhonda is da bomb! Me thinks I have a new supplier!

Cant wait to get these bad boys in soap!!!!!

LOL, SYR...I won a Gift Certificate in my Door Prize and then I got a Moonworks GC at the NY Gathering the same way you did!! At first I was a little put off because a lot of the samles I smelled were "earthy"...I am not an earthy lover...but then I realized, MY CUSTOMERS ARE! In the imortal words of Joe Dirt.."It's not what you like, it's the consumer!"

Kim-- how does that tropical element stack up to that creamy cocnut I had from NG? totally different ball game or what? . . . . . . . . . . . . .Abbie-- I have a sample of the celestial sea shampoo bar too (that is why I ordered it and don't ask me how I ended up with both samples..I have no idea) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .darn you guys!!! now I wish I ordered the tropical element too!!! maybe Rhonda will let me add a sample of it to my order. I am such a pain in the neck customer!!! lol . . . . . . . .. . . SYR-- how is the ancient incense? . . . . .

Kim-- how does that tropical element stack up to that creamy cocnut I had from NG? totally different ball game or what? . . . . . . . . . . . . .Abbie-- I have a sample of the celestial sea shampoo bar too (that is why I ordered it and don't ask me how I ended up with both samples..I have no idea) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .darn you guys!!! now I wish I ordered the tropical element too!!! maybe Rhonda will let me add a sample of it to my order. I am such a pain in the neck customer!!! lol . . . . . . . .. . . SYR-- how is the ancient incense? . . . . .

I dont know...its a toss up. I think the NG one has much more of a vanilla scent than this one. MW has soaped it and it soaps to a light creamy tan..I think I remember that correctly. I put it into my Dry Oil spray tonight and it is YUMMY!!!

You would like the Ancient Incense...very earthy...so you know I dont like it...lol

But Kim...you are such an earthy girl, I just don't understand? LOL

I don't detect any creamy or vanilla notes in the Tropical Element, in my book it's as close to a straight coconut as I have ever smelled. That said, I have not been on the quest for a straight coconut! I am gonna mix it - I have a list - endless possibilities!

Tabitha I think the ancient incense smells like a non perfumey frankincense and myrrh? SYR & Kim - am I off base with that statement?

LOL, SYR...I won a Gift Certificate in my Door Prize and then I got a Moonworks GC at the NY Gathering the same way you did!! At first I was a little put off because a lot of the samles I smelled were "earthy"...I am not an earthy lover...but then I realized, MY CUSTOMERS ARE! In the imortal words of Joe Dirt.."It's not what you like, it's the consumer!"

Serves you right for knocking patchouli and yet you move the stuff LOL!

Tabitha I think the ancient incense smells like a non perfumey frankincense and myrrh? SYR & Kim - am I off base with that statement?

Not either of them, but that was my thought when I sniffed it. I realize everything is supposed to bloom in a product, but I have enough F&Ms ... at least I think I do lol.

I should smack myself for no Rasp. Patch. Abbie, how does this one compare to what she used to have?

I thought the older one was heavy on raspberry and sweeter than this one. This one has more patch and the raspberry notes seem more like tart berry, less fruity and sweet. I know she went through like 6 of them before she found this one and she was really intent on having something completely different, and not similar. The old one reminded me of an rugged version of BBW's sun ripened raspberry! This one kinda reminds me of the old one Sissy's used to carry, I used it for years.

Yep, F&M is not a fav of mine cuz most of them are so heady, this one I can do and I think my F&M fans will like it cause it's not so "in your face".

I forgot all about my order! I bet it is sitting in my mailbox waiting and probably baked in the sun all day long today. I must get home and check!!!!must have raspberry patchouli!!! Hey did everyone see the prebuy for regular patch!!!???

I think I have come close to pulling an SYR and almost have all the FOs now sigh. I did get an EO blend and will be trying the rasp. patch. I did really like the Avalon sample she sent me so I got more to go with the merlin and fairy garden I already had. Love the Merlin forest one.

Since I ordered, she can go ahead and more now lol.

So I did get my order. I will be soaping the raspberry patchouli tomorrow and I placed another order for the patchouli prebuy! I've had this patchouli before (from a supplier that doesn't carry it any more) and my die-hard patch fans say this is the best I've ever had! so go buy it up!!

OK, I just wanted you all to know that this thread has pulled in a lot of orders for Rhonda... I have placed three myself! I am sure others have too!

I've just been sniffing because I don't have time to make anything right now, but everything smells absolutely heavenly!

OK, I just wanted you all to know that this thread has pulled in a lot of orders for Rhonda... I have placed three myself! I am sure others have too!

I know. They're terrible (SYR and Abbie lol)

Abb,

Turns out it wasn't a blend. I just got the eucalyptus. I am going to try spraying down a closet to fish out spiders. Not quite sure, but may have been too close to a live brown recluse, but I wasn't getting any closer to investigate. I hear eucalyptus isn't a spider favorite.