I have soaped the following so far:

Bay & Citrus

Earthen Oak

Enchanted Spice

Guinevere's Attraction

Patchouli Raspberry

Spirit of Avalon

Thieves

I did soap Sun & Earth... but I MADE the mistake of taking a high liquid discount. I did pitch that batch.

Sooooo how are they soaping? You saying full water for S&E or did you majorly discount?

I get to make some patch rasp today and some others me thinks, but I may hold off till you respond.

Sooooo how are they soaping? You saying full water for S&E or did you majorly discount?

I get to make some patch rasp today and some others me thinks, but I may hold off till you respond.

I used a discount with the patch rasp and it soaped like a dream. The coconut one soaped great too with a discount.

Wax wise they all throw well in soy, per Rhonda. That being said there are those that go above great into the ¨peel paint category¨ Celestial Sea, Spirit, R. Patch, Saffron Spice, Bay Citrus, Citrus Herbal Thyme, Fairy Garden, Sun & Earth, Winter Festival comes to mind. Enchanted Spice, G.Attraction, Merlin´s Forest are great in soy, but more on the subtle side. I can´t remember the rest, but my testing results are listed on the site - and I test with five very qualified candle critics! HTH

Thanks Kim! Hey has the coconut one still not discolored?

I have a batch of the Rasp. patch ready to go. I'm trying to decided on color and waiting for Apple Jack and my Just Peachy to get through gel. That Avalon one ... oh do I want that in soap.

Any more word on the White Sage? I know I ordered some and then there was a hitch.

you've seen my raspberry patch soaps (on facebook) soaped very well. I actually went full water but like I said before I was having trouble with my recipe getting thick trace to quickly so I went full water for the sake of my recipe not the FO. celestial sea and bay & citrus are on the list for this week or next. I'm thinking blue, bluegreen, and white for the celestial sea but anyone have color suggestions for the b&c?!?! I was considering orange yellow and green triple swirl .....?

bay & citrus are on the list for this week or next. I'm thinking blue, bluegreen, and white for the celestial sea but anyone have color suggestions for the b&c?!?! I was considering orange yellow and green triple swirl .....?

My soap in bay & citrus discolored to tan. Used castor, coconut, palm, palm kernel, olive oil, rice bran, cocoa butter & sunflower oil.

I think orange and yellow would look neat

Abbie --I dig it!!!! Olive color with a gold mica swirl! it is!!!.............................................Moonworks--how dark on the tan? do you think I could pull off the gold mica swirl? my recipe is very different the only only oils the same are the CO, OO, and Palm. I also use canola, shea, SAO, and lard. My recipe is not very white.

Edited by tlc26

Moonworks--how dark on the tan? do you think I could pull off the gold mica swirl? my recipe is very different the only only oils the same are the CO, OO, and Palm. I also use canola, shea, SAO, and lard. My recipe is not very white.

Well, I'm not sure on the gold, could you do a small test batch to see? I think with your recipe it will turn a tan - dk tan, especially with the olive oil.

When the Bay & Citrus was originally tested in CP I had another gal doing it and that was her recipe. The recipe that I'm using makes a snow white bar and I can see the true discoloration. Lard, coconut, sunflower and castor.

I'll take a picture of one of the bay & citrus bars that I have and post it this afternoon.

:waiting: Shame on you tempting us ME like that:drool:

I know, I'm so bad. :whistle: Abbie got her box yesterday, you should ask her LOTS of questions! LOL

She has all the soaps and flavor oils of the new ones!

I can't wait to get the new batch of samples I have in soaps and soy, this bunch is pretty and sexy smelling. :grin2: Good timing for Valentines Day~

Tabitha - that sounds so pretty. Rhonda does not use color, but I think that oil will automatically drab a green into an olive. The gold mica sounds awesome, any yellow dye will most likely go mustard with that oil, so that would be very kewl! Can´t wait to see it. Get ready for a heavily scented soap room! Bay Citrus is Derrick´s fav!

Tabatha....How about doing a yellow and gold swirl...what I mean is dye the soap yellow but add the gold mica to that yellow for the shimmer effect. As far as the coconut goes...mine has turned a med to dark tan...not brown...but definitly tan. I used it in my Veggie recipe, I think I am gonna try it in my Lard recipe next which is a much more white soap than the veggie.

Rhonda...So far I am so loving your oils!...and you have to know me...I am probably the pickiest person you will ever meet! Great job girl!!!!

As far as the coconut goes...mine has turned a med to dark tan...not brown...but definitly tan. I used it in my Veggie recipe, I think I am gonna try it in my Lard recipe next which is a much more white soap than the veggie.

Rhonda...So far I am so loving your oils!...and you have to know me...I am probably the pickiest person you will ever meet! Great job girl!!!!

Thanks Kimberly, I'm glad you're liking the oils! I have soooooooooo many here that have tested out great, can't wait to bring them in!

The coconut will not turn brown in the lard recipe, that's what I used when I tested it.....had plenty of time to swirl.

I'll take a picture of one of the bay & citrus bars that I have and post it this afternoon.

I took a pic of the bay & citrus next to Guinevere's Attraction and Saffron Spice but don't know how to get it on here.

If you go to my Yahoo Group under photos then Rhonda, you can see the 3 next to each other.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Moonworks_Collection/photos/recent/874446358/view

OK so when is Dark Knight, Indian Princess and Autumn Embers all going to be in?

Midsummer's Night surprised me. Nothing like yanks. Not sure on Rowan. There's something in it which is very familiar, but I can't place my nose on it.

Witches Brew is totally different than Yank's too. Both are good things, but will there be a problem with using the names?

And on your batches, are you using .7 ppo or higher?

Edited by Scented