My Mess!

Michi

Not sure where these pics fit, but decided since it's mostly candle supplies I may as well post it here.

This is my candle supply mess! I've got to have all this cleaned up by tomorrow afternoon! :eek:

I don't even know where to start, or where the heck I'm gonna put all this crap!!

I'm hosting Thanksgiving at MY house, and yep, that' my dining area, that's become my candle supply area.

This is all accumulated within the last 10 months! Well, almost 11 months! LOL

And yet, here I sit, just taking pics. of it, posting them here, and not doing a gosh darn thing about this HUGE mess. Talk about procrastination!!!!!!

I just don't even know where to begin, and when that happens I just ignore it. LOL

Anyway, here ya go:

candlesupplies.jpg

Holy Moly! :shocked2: That's a lot of stuff to put away! You've got to start some where so why don't you start by gathering all of your fragrance oils and put them in a box, and then go from there. Thanksgiving is only a couple of days away so you don't have much time...you'd better get a move on girl!

Yah I know! :rolleyes:

I refinished that dresser so it would look nice in the kitchen but be functional to put all my supplies in.

As you can see, the drawers are overflowin' (can't even shut them now) and the overspill is EVERYWHERE, definitely not big enough!! LOL

I keep tellin' hubby I need my own room, hint hint, but he doesn't seem to be gettin' it!! :rolleyes: LOL

Plus my hutch out in the living room, is full of stuff mostly finished candles and empty jars and tart burners etc.

I just have NO idea where I'm gonna put all this stuff, hubby said if I put it out in the garage I'd be in big trouble. (I've already got a craft desk overflowin' out there too!!)

What's an addict to do??????

I feel your pain - I can't find my dining room table either. Wrapping tissue, cellophane, an order that someone did online last month but never paid for (I still hope they'll send the check lol), soap decks that need their label, a few misc votives that need to be wrapped....

I'll probably just throw it all in the spare bedroom on top of all the other stuff I've thrown in there - it's one of those bedroom where you open door-throw stuff-close door ::)

Uh Pam thanks for rubbin' it in you brat!! :P LOL

I sure wish I had a spare room, I'd even throw it in one of the kids' rooms if I didn't need to use those for my company to sleep in. LOL

I've been sitting here trying to figure out how I can disguise it somehow/someway. LOL

I mean I still have to move it out of the dining area, but I don't have anywhere to really stick it (closets are overflowin' already), so I was trying to think of a corner I could stick it in and hide it somehow. LO

I'm getting desperate here, but obviously not desperate enough, cuz I'm still sittin' on my butt!!

Where there's a will there's a way right? Now I just have to find the WILL, where the heck is that Will??!! :D

LOL! My kitchen isn't quite that bad, but it is close. Stuff stacked all over, in 2 hutches, in the corner, under a cart, on top of a cart. Luckily, we are just cooking most of the dinner here and taking it to my inlaws across town, yea!

Geez, I am so glad to know that I am not the only one in this boat.

I have one whole corner PILED up with candle stuff. In my LIVING ROOM. Ugh. NO where to put it. Our house is tinier than tiny. I have people coming over on Thursday, and have NO idea where I am going to put this stuff.

I feel your pain - I can't find my dining room table either.

Hehehe.......I think I may have a dinning room table......I remember buying one several years ago......and we are having a little birthday party for my 3 year old granddaughter on Sat......ick.....now I have to find a place for all of that stuff. Thanks for sharing your mess.....I love it.....now I don't feel bad at all......I thought I had a terrible defect. Donita

Yep, I just had to clean off my dining room table and put everything in boxes since Im working ALL DAY tomorrow and wont have any time on Thursday with all the cooking I'll be doing! My kitchen has been a mess too but I dont have as much stuff as you, so it only took me about 20 mins. Now I gotta figure out what to do with all the boxes! Hehe! :) Good Luck!

Go pick up a few of those big plastic totes to cram it all in. Then stack them in the corner and toss a piece of autumn print fabric over it(or a folded sheet). Ta Da! Mess is gone and you have an extra surface to set other stuff on ;)

LMAO That sounds like my kind of cleaning..hehehe

I think I have the best idea yet.. Maybe not but its a thought.

Go to Big Lots, Odd Lots, Wally World and buy 2 of the big rubbermaid containers. Put all the valuable stuff in one of them, the not so valuable stuff in the other.

Now here is the fun part...

Slap a UPS label on them and I will PM you my address.... I have a basement that is just begging for more stuff!!! :yay:

Good luck and let me know when you ship :grin2:

Mark

I'm lucky. I have a full finished basement with a full kitchen in it. i started out small ,now I took over 3/4 of my basement. lol We used to have company down there for meals. Not no more. lol But atleast everything is out of the way and I can leave my mess down there every night.