Tried Bunny's Bath Melts

Landa

Cool! You don't need more than 3/4 oz to a tub, I know normal ice cube trays are way to big. If you use more than this, it'll be a super nasty greasy mess...lol

i had this problem when i made them for the first time. i used the cupcake holders and boy it was an oily mess

There is an Ikea in Atlanta but I wont drive there so I just went on ebay and looked for Ikea Ice Trays.

thanks Landa. I will do a search on ebay. well have you tried the melt in the tub yet? if not, let me tell you that you are in for a treat. i wonder how well this recipe would be if SLSA was added to make a solid bubble bath...ummm!

• 2 weeks later...

I love these bath melts. I take showers 99.9% of the time, but I had to test these since I was going to be selling them, and they are wonderful. So easy and fun to make. I just used the mini muffin tin from Walmart (don't fill them full) and then wrapped them in candy foils of different colors, then into a acetate box, they sure look like little candies, and smell like it too.

My hands were getting so dry from this dry winter weather so I melted one in a small dish and set it next to the kitchen sink. Before I go to bed I wash my hands, then I heat the bath melt in the microwave enough to melt the cocoa butter and dip my hands in it and pat dry. I am amazed at how it healed my hands. I'm sold on those little buggers just for my hands :yay:

I know no one asked my opinion, but just wanted to let you all know that Bunny is right, don't make these to big. Mine average 1/2 oz, and that's plenty for me, I don't want to feel all greasy getting out of the tub. Just my .2 worth.