Candles&Supplies Drops wax Prices- Big Time!!

Doing some pricing on waxes.

The 415 is down to 38.00 a case!!! :yay:

(Which they say is the same as EZ Soy.

I haven't seen any price drops in that wax yet. In fact when someone posted on the BC board and asked if wax prices would be dropping...

The thread got locked:tiptoe:)

The C-3 is $49.50 a case... $47.50 per case for 200 lbs or more...:yay:

Posted this in the general candle section so you paraffin uses can check out your waxes to. (Maybe they dropped )

Always looking for a good deal..

santa chee Plus I like the new website much better!!!:smiley2:

This is wonderful...

I wish there was someone out West that Supplied 415..

Does anyone happen to know if there are any suppliers of 415 out here that I might be missing..

It looks like Peaks is the closest. They have there's marked for $52.71. How is the shipping to you?

The waxes we order from C&S haven't gone down at all! :(

Ours are still at $96.00 a case, but Candlescience has the same wax for $75 a case. I have never ordered from them, but there is always a first time!

I buy my IGI wax from Candlescience. The shipping for me is cheaper than buying closer to home - go figure! Anyway, the 4794 dropped about $20 a case in the past couple of weeks.

The waxes we order from C&S haven't gone down at all! :(

Ours are still at $96.00 a case, but Candlescience has the same wax for $75 a case. I have never ordered from them, but there is always a first time!

Yep the single pour types are still the same. I called C&S on Wednesday and told them the the 4636 is selling for 75 a case at other suppliers....that their prices went down. I was told that they are not ordering another load of wax for 3 to 4 weeks and they wouldnt lower the prices untill than. Sometimes, as a company, you have to take a loss to make a profit in the long run...they should follow these other suppliers and lower their prices.

Yep the single pour types are still the same. I called C&S on Wednesday and told them the the 4636 is selling for 75 a case at other suppliers....that their prices went down. I was told that they are not ordering another load of wax for 3 to 4 weeks and they wouldnt lower the prices untill than. Sometimes, as a company, you have to take a loss to make a profit in the long run...they should follow these other suppliers and lower their prices.

Exactly...they are going to lose customers if they hold at those higher prices! I never considered looking any farther than C&S for wax because they are the closest supplier to us, but that is definitely going to change.

I also like the fact that Candlescience shows me what the shipping will be instead of having to "guess" with C&S.

Thanks, mrsposey, for your input - I think I will give them a try!

Ditto the goodness of Candle Science. I have never ordered from C&S and probably never will. Stopped ordering from BC long ago.

I haven't ordered wax in a long time but they are the ones that I would go with except for soy that I get from EL.

Once back from my trip I'm gonna see what prices are and may at least stock up a bit while the prices are lowering.

Gas prices have been well under $2 here for awhile but over the last week it's been slowly going back up so just never know.

Yep, it's about time. The wax I use from Peaks is down only $10/case and I have a couple cases left that I purchased at the higher price so I, probably like the suppliers, have to decide if I keep my pillar prices higher till that is used up or drop the price and eat the loss...decisions, decisions :confused:

From what I'm seeing on the news, the oil prices are likely to go back up in the near future --- all because the world can't/won't live in peace :mad:

I totally agree with you Jane! I hate not knowing what my amount will be until the order arrives. Something I do is, open three windows on the puter and go to three sites and place an order for exactly the same items. Then before I check out I see who is giving me the best price and I go with that one. I called C&S and asked why they can't offer the shipping price before I make a purchase and they told me I had to call to get the shipping amount (every time?). The weird part is I'm in PA and it costs me more to get 10lbs of aroma beads from there than it does from gelilluminations in IA.

I started calling my orders in to C&S a few years ago when I was overcharged for shipping on a few orders. They did refund me due to shipping calculator issues on their end.:rolleyes2

Anyway.. If I call, they will give me the exact shipping cost.

I only get wax and about 5 oils from C&S..

Since I have called the orders in, and get my shipping costs, I have not had any problems or suprise shipping fees..:smiley2:

They are not my favorite supplier to deal with,

but saving $$ talks, especially during these tough times.