Marijuana

krystalkay

• 1 month later...

I agree with Chris R. concerning Pheasant Pluckers FOs. I am in the process of test burning my soy candles, which have cured for a week, and have not been able to smell anything unless I was directly over the candle. The fragrances I am testing are Vanilla and Patchouli. Yesterday, I had the Patchouli (8 1/2 oz. Hurricane) burning in my room for approximately four hours, and didn't smell a thing. However, I did put the Patchouli in my daughter's room today, then closed the door. After about 11/2 hours, I was able to detect a very light scent. Today, I have been burning the Vanilla (6 oz. Hexagon) for two hours and can't smell anything. I have good melt pools in both. So, I must say that Pheasant Pluckers, in my opinion was a waste of money. I use FOs from Wholesale Supplies Plus, Inc. and have had no problem. I am also testing a Peppermint fragrance from them which has cured for five days and the throw is very good. But, I do believe I will try some of the Just Scents products as well.

I'd recommend Peak's Mary Jane. It'll make your whole house smell like weed, LOL.

Yeah, it's a strong one! Out of curiosity I bought a sample size of it a little while ago. Made a pillar and it took a few days to get rid of the smell. LOL. I even put the candle in a plastic bag right after unmolding it. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I bought that one(marijuana) from Pheasants Pluckers and it was the WORST SMELLING oil I have ever sniffed no way did it smell like the real deal~I'm from the 60's and I KNOW what it smells like LOL you couldn't go to a concert :rockon: without it being blown in your face~I also got their Nag Champa and it was AWESOME- it would knock your socks off:shocked2:

SUE ANN