Let's play a game

Scented

I've got a definition of a scent. I know what its real name is (Femme Fatale), but I want something more ... umm ... provocative I suppose. The scent is described as:

Lush, respelendent with an evocative sandalwood note, violet leaf and osmanthus blossoms. Notes of heady ylang ylang and and a subtle hint of roses. Strong, seductive and provocative scent.

What sounds better than The Other Woman? And would you find yourself wanting to smell something called Mistress?

Any suggestions welcome!

Valkyrie

"In Germanic religion, any of a group of maidens sent by Odin to select slain warriors worthy of a place in Vahalla. They rode to the battlefield on horses or, in some accounts, flew through the air and sea. Some had the power to cause the death of warriors they disliked; others guarded the lives and ships of those they favoured. According to various myths, they were either purely supernatural or human with supernatural powers; they were associated with fairness, brightness, and gold as well as with bloodshed"

Or

Brunhilda -the most beautiful of all the Valkyries (but not many would know or understand that)