Special Request

SatinDucky

Aww, thanks guys! I just hope she likes it too. I'm still so nervous about sharing my candles with other people. I mean, I know they're tested well and burn great... but that doesn't mean they will think the looks are worth much. Especially their hard earned dollar.

Tuck....you need new glasses. Good job Ducky.....I have no idea why you doubt yourself so much....Stop it!!!!!!!! You make beautiful candles. As I have said before, people have bought really ugly stupid terrible looking candles from me...oh, they will probably burn just fine, but I don't understand why they like them. Your's are pretty to start with AND they will burn well. I haven't seen anything that you did that wasn't good. Doita

This is so pretty - how did you do the dolphin?

It's an embed made with a cookie cutter. While still warm enough to be shaped, I put it in the mold and pressed it onto the inside.

Understandable Tucker, the purple and blue are about the exact same shade. Just turned out that way.

Donita - I know my candles are pretty to me, otherwise I melt them puppies down. It's just taking me a while to get a grip on others liking them well enough to buy them....lol. I'll get there. I've sold less than a dozen all together. Bravery will come with time ;)

Thanks everyone... waiting until work Saturday to see her reaction wont be so bad now :)