Candle Baskets for Silent Auction

Sherie

Well, I delivered my baskets for the silent auction today. The big wicker basket is the Bamboo Sugar Cane pillars with 8 votives and 2 votive holders. The pink basket with flowers was embroidered by my mom. She wanted to contribute. B&B stuff would have been really nice in that basket but I didn't have any ready. I had some Sugar Plum Berry pillars already made so I stuck them in there and donated that too.

post-120-139458376091_thumb.jpg

post-120-139458376098_thumb.jpg

Sherie, that candle basket is beautiful! I know it is for a good cause. I am sure it is going to go quickly. Your mom did a great job on the basket as well. :)

I think they said something about only being able to post one picture per post, but don't remember.

Love the baskets. Don't know what Bamboo Sugar Cane smells like but love the name. Your Mom is very talented. As far as I know this gallery is like the old one. 1 pic per post. Be sure to click on the upload button after selecting your picture.

You all are so wonderful! I just want to thank each and everyone of you for looking and the great comments! I asked Kathy to let me know what they end of going for at the auction. I hope she does! It's not looking really good for him right now. He had 2 more serious seizures last week and the Neuro MD is starting to get skeptical (according to Kathy). I'm not feeling very good about that news. I will let my mom know that everyone loved her basket. She really is a very talented and generous lady!

Julie, if you don't mind, please email me the site that will host pics for free. I'd like to check it out. As for posting on this site, I guess I got confused. I've seen some posts with attachment links and ones with pics. Now I know that the pics are being hosted on another site. Thanks for the help with that ladies!